Postings by Pippi

GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > ESAs in college dorms?

Pippi

Barked: Wed May 7, '14 6:08pm PST 
They're allowed according to my school's disability services, but I'm not sure about how well it would work out. Pip is my ESA, I have documentation, and is the most mellow and well-behaved of my dogs, but I'm not sure if she is well suited to dorm life. Not to mention, I can't get ahold of my roommate. I'm not really sure what to do. Any advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 12:42 am

Behavior & Training > Fear Periods?
Pippi

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 5:45am PST 
Well, he usually seems okay at first. Then, he starts growling and lunging on the leash. And he's not fearful of all men. When my brother's friends came by, he was good with them. It's seemingly random who he is afraid of.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 19 1:19 am

Dog Health > Has anyone had problems with their pet getting cancer after taking Revolution?

Pippi

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 10:10am PST 
My collie mix is on Revolution with no problems, and has been on it for a long time. It's true what they say about Labs. They are cancer prone. I'm sorry for your loss, but I highly, highly doubt it happened due to the Revolution.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 10 12:14 pm

Dog Health > Help with absolutely horrible bad breath.

Pippi

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 3:15pm PST 
Thank you, I will get her to the vet as soon as possible. In the meantime, are there any products that you would recommend?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Farley, Nov 15 4:28 pm

Dog Health > Help with absolutely horrible bad breath.

Pippi

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 7:30am PST 
Pippi's breath is awful, worse than any dog that I've come across so far. I have tried brushing her teeth, but it's an impossible task. She just hates it, and I can't even get the brush in her mouth. Is there anything I can do instead to freshen her breath and keep her teeth healthy?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Farley, Nov 15 4:28 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It's funny how things work out...
Pippi

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 7:08am PST 
Well, I was originally going to get a standard poodle from a breeder, then I decided to adopt. Unfortunately, due to car trouble and loads of medical bills, that didn't work out either. I was venting my frustration to my therapist when she mentions that she has a dog she needed to rehome because she and her family couldn't give her the life she deserved. While Pippi isn't what I was originally planned, so far things seem to be working out just fine smile.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Oct 30 3:51 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.