GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > We have a new blog!!

Winston

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:18am PST 
Hii,
Winston and I have been super busy starting up our new blog over the festive holiday big grin

We would love it if you could come and have a wee look at it and let us know what you think.

thewinstonblog.wordpress.com

[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 5:18 am

French Bulldog > My New Blog
Winston

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:13am PST 
Hi Guys,
So Winston and I have been very busy starting up our own blog.
We would love it if our frenchie (and all other) friends could have a wee read and let us know if you like it or not big grin

thewinstonblog.wordpress.com

Thank you

Laura & Winston hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 5 5:13 am

Puppy Place > I'm Laura, my Furbaby is Winston and we're new!!

Winston

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 2:12pm PST 
Thanks Alot for the photo help. I thought that there would be Photobucket involved but wasn't too sure.

Just accepted your paw pal request and checked out wee Missy's profile and she is so cute.

I'm so glad I found this site it has so much help and advice on it.
Also, I'm abit of a photo addict. LOVE looking at pictures of dogs, so this is the place for me party x
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 7:27 pm

Puppy Place > I'm Laura, my Furbaby is Winston and we're new!!

Winston

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 8:30am PST 
Hi there,
I'm totally new to Dogster (hadn't even heard of it until today) but it looks like a brilliant idea. My fiance, Jack, and I got our first baby on Tuesday. Little Winston the frenchie, he's just 10 weeks old and he is the most beautiful, funny, friendly and craziest puppy I've ever met. Already can't imagine life without him!!

Basically, I am just posting to introduce myself and Winston to your lovely community and hope that we gain many furry four (and two) legged friends.

Thanks for having a wee read.

Laura & Winston

(P.s if someone could give me a wee heads up on how to post pictures of posts, that would be amazing!!)smilepuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 7:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.