Postings by Sugar

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Worst Week

Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 7:57am PST 
Sugar has crossed the rainbow bridge this morning
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 21 6:10 pm

Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 2:10pm PST 
I have posted a new diary entry on how things have gone today. We're gonna hang out for a bit and then go see my parents and nana so they can have their final goodbyes in a bit
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 21 6:10 pm

Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 1:29pm PST 
Thank you guys. It means a lot. I've been getting a ton of support, and I couldn't be more humbled and grateful. Sugar is doing fine right now, and has been spoiled. Her little tummy is very happy. I've been giving her some of my table scraps this week. Tomorrow is gonna be our day, and I have some special stuff planned. Her last meal Friday is going to be scrambled eggs w/ chocolate syrup drizzled over. Yes, i know chocolate is bad for dogs, but I'm not going to give her a lethal amount or an amount that can hurt her. I'm doing it bc I want her to experience chocolate before she dies. I added a new diary entry as well if you want to check it out. I don't want to do this but this is what needs to happen. I can't be selfish. The support that I've been shown on this page since joining yesterday has been amazing. I will keep this thread updated on our adventures tomorrow and her final day Friday
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 21 6:10 pm

Sugar

1998-2012

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 8:45am PST 
My dog has this week. I took her into the vet for an opinion of what to do, and she said it's ultimately my decision. I decided to give her this week to spoil her completely this week, and say goodbye Friday. I posted in my diary why she is being put to sleep, bc it gets hard and tiring to type it out and explain everything over and over again. If you could go and read that and please come back w/ support or advice that would be great. I feel like my situation is unique. I haven't talked to anyone or read any story that is similar to mine :/
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 21 6:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.