GO!

Chihuahua > My Baby ♥

Taco

Taco Flavored- Kisses Are So- Delicious ♥

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 6:34pm PST 
I was always a "big dog" person from the time I was little, until Taco walked into my life. He was not only a small dog, but also a Chihuahua. I have always HATED Chihuahuas. They always bark too much, they are so scared and timid, and they aren't good around people other than their owners. Those are rumors of course, and my little Taco proved them all to be false.
He DOES bark, but only when someone comes into my house. That of course, is to protect me. He might not be huge, and he probably cannot do much, but he means well.
He IS scared and timid, but only around strangers. What is wrong with that? When is the last time some strange person walked into your house, and just started to rub you? And if someone was to do that, would you be all happy, or would you be a little freaked out? That's what I though!
And finally, he is GREAT around other people, except of course when they come barging into his home. I bring him to Walmart and many other places with me daily. Of course, little kids who don't know better, come running up to him and pet him and ooh and ahh over him when there parents aren't looking. It scares him a little, but he never bites, growls, barks, or even nips.
Getting Taco is the most amazing blessing.
There is never a bad day, and there is never a dull moment. ♥
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 16 6:34 pm

Dog Health > Goo coming out of my dogs penis?????????????
Taco

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 1:28pm PST 
HAHA. I was just gonna say, if I get him neutered will it stop?? Then I read that it wont. It's so disgusting.. It seems like when he get that, he wants to be laying on my legs, or on my favorite blanket. Ughh. lol.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 16 2:07 pm

Dog Health > Goo coming out of my dogs penis?????????????

Taco

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 1:07pm PST 
It's a whitish yellow and sort of thick. Only a little comes out a time, but I'll wipe it off, and like 5 minutes later, there's a little spot of it again.
I know it's gross, but It's weird! I've never seen this before in any other dog..
He did it the first day I got him, and, until now, hasn't done it since.
Any ideas as to what this could be?
Thank You! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Sep 16 2:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.