Postings by Ozzy PawsBourne

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Recipe cookbook
Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '14 2:26am PST 
Made the minty breath recipe today, same as the omlete. Made 16 cups. My dog get 2 cups a day, 1 cup of omelet and 1 cup of minty breath, so 16 days of food for $35 isn't bad, about the same as a 15lb bag of kibble (:
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Oct 12 11:09 am

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '14 1:55pm PST 
When I cook for my dog I make 2 recipes. 1 for breakfast meals and one for dinner. Here is our current menu for the next 2 weeks.

Breakfast: Dog Omelet.
25 eggs, beaten
4 sweet potatoes, chopped
4 white potatoes, chopped.
1 lb green beans.
1 C Yogurt.

When I made the Dog Omlete up I forgot to add in the green beans and yogurt but I still got 16 Cups out of it. In the morning with the I will supplement with 1/2 tsp egg shell powder, Vit E, Fish oil,

Dinner:
Minty Breath

This recipe will be for Dinner, and is supposed to give dogs minty breathe, so will help with those dogs who like to eat questionable objects shrug

2lbs chicken breast.
1 lb beef
4 sweet potatoes
4 white potatoes
2 cups yogurt
2tbsp fresh mint
2tsp fresh parsley

I never made this before, the recipe says it makes 9 cups, but same thing was said about the omlete and I forgot 2 items and still ended up with 16 cups.
I will supplement with 1/2 tsp egg shell powder, vit A, B complex, Coconut oil.And a multi Vit for the rest of things I am missing.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Oct 12 11:09 am

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '14 1:46pm PST 
I looked but couldn't find a thread of just recipes for everyone to go to, kind of like a "dogster cookbook" So thought we could start a thread and everyone could put in recipes along with any supplements used, and how many cups the recipe makes if you know.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Oct 12 11:09 am

Food & Nutrition > free feeding

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '14 1:43pm PST 
Hey everyone thank you for all the responses. We decided not to free feed. Especially since our one dog is on medication that makes him think he's hungry 24/7 and he is getting home cooked food atm.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lily, Sep 7 3:57 pm

Raw Food Diet > questions about feeding rabbits?

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 8:52am PST 
I have been feeding my two boys raw for 15 days now. They get beef, pork, chicken, turkey and beef liver. I am starting to breed rabbits for them. When I feed them the rabbit should I just give it to them whole? cull the rabbit and throw it to them? and if any kit dies from natural causes ( too cold, mother rejects, too small) can I feed it to the dogs as a snack? thanks !
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 5:52 pm

Raw Food Diet > clean up.
Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 3:03pm PST 
I feed my two Dalmatians in the kitchen for easy clean up, How do i clean up? not the kitchen but the dogs. Like them eating the raw chicken and them licking us or using their paws to hold the chicken and then walking on our bed. how do I keep us from getting sick? Also is all raw meat as bad as raw chicken? I cant feed beef my options are chicken, turkey, fish, pork. And no organ meat.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Feb 23 11:48 pm

Raw Food Diet > Knowing how much to feed

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 11:37pm PST 
at the bottom there is a calculator that does it for you smile

https://www.hare-today.com/feed.php
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Feb 22 4:03 pm

Puppy Place > adult weight

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:25pm PST 
hah yes, they are growing fast!! they are growing about 5 pounds every two weeks....I dont want them to get any bigger!! LOL and that is big for a lab!!! wow!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Elvis Pawsly , Jun 21 12:37 am

Dalmatian > New owner!

Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 8:34am PST 
hey everyone! So i have two dalmatian puppies, they will be 4 months on Wednesday (WOW! time really has flown by!!) And I'm trying to figure out roughly what they will weigh when they are adults. The mom was 40-45 pounds and i just found out yesterday that the father is over 90 pounds! wow! so im just wondering if im going to have massive dogs or normal 50 ponders? lol Elvis weighs 20 and Ozzy weighs 21 pounds. and Elvis is 16 inch high and Ozzy is 17.5 inches high, is that normal too? These are my first dals so i'm just curious. thhanks for all the help!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bella, Jul 20 10:02 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Which Dog Breed do you have...???
Ozzy- PawsBourne

The prince of- Barkness

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 10:26pm PST 
I have two Dalmatian puppies from the same litter smile yes, I know im crazy haha. the one is completely deaf.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 3 9:13 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.