Postings by Lulu

GO!

Behavior & Training > Scared Lulu chihuahua mix

Lulu

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 12:04pm PST 
Ok lulu is now going to be 8 months.... Ever since she was rush by all the small dogs at the dog park she is so terrify of people. She's not scared by her other sister Lola or Lily... Or by my husband or my 2 daughters. Just strangers or people she's not use to on a daily basis. I have a rule when people come to my house to not look or touch dogs when they come in to my house. To allow dogs come to sniff them. The other 2 do ok. However Lulu does it but very timidly. My dogs are small, probably 6lbs at that. They do like to be carried and cuddled. But if someone other than us tries, Lulu gets so scare and shakes so much and tries to run off. She is a wild one when its just us and our other dogs. I normally have people over and I'm going to for Xmas day... So how can I get her to be comfortable? My niece will Also be bringing her chihuahua mix that day. Lulu has met him before but didn't take much interest. She was also scared when the dog try to sniff her. Please advice me... She's such a playful dog with Lola n Lily and with us
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Dec 11 12:48 pm

Behavior & Training > Litter box trainig
Lulu

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 4:46pm PST 
Just when I thought the puppies were getting it down, they are still not. Last night I heard Lulu jumped off the bed to go potty in litter box. I went after her very quietly so she wouldnt get startled. And she did!I was so proud of her. I turned around to pick up her poop and she ran off to the living room and peed on the couch. I dont get it? Why is she going poop in the litter box but peeing somewhere else. We normally remind them to go potty and put them in litter box. So they do know that they have to go there. What can I do to help them do both. We always involve treats.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 25 11:59 am

Behavior & Training > Litter box training

Lulu

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '12 4:42pm PST 
Yeah sometimes it just gets frustrating... But they are our doggies so I guess I will continue to be more patient
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lulu, Oct 11 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Scare LULU

Lulu

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 9:25am PST 
Lulu is a chihuahua mix (jack russell) who is just turned 4 months. Lulu is scared of everything. When we have people over she starts shaking and runs off and tries to hide. We have her sister Lola that is the opposite of her and Lily whos not scare. They all play together and no problem. But just to even feed them, shes the last one to eat because Im there. We are very loving to our dogs, however Lulu is scared all the time. If she hears something unfamiliar she gets scare. We take them out for walks at least 4-5 times a week. Help... Need to see what I can do to make her more comfortable.thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lulu, Sep 14 9:25 am

Behavior & Training > Puppy chased and cornered and pooped on hand

Lulu

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 9:54pm PST 
So today we went to a dog park and my puppy lulu got chased by a big old dog and others and was cornered and fell in tight space, she was scared then when I picked her up she pooped in my hands.After 10-15 min we let her down she was okay. whats this about?, what does it mean?,how can we help?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gunner, Aug 22 5:13 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.