Postings by Lola

GO!

Behavior & Training > Litter box training

Lola

Sassy Lola

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '12 11:12am PST 
Lulu and Lola are 5 months and I'm having trouble in litter box training... They go at times. However they seem to be going more out than in... I try very hard not to get mad when they have accidents and praising them and giving them treats when they do go in litter box... I have a 16 month old chihuahua that is very good about going. I figure that the puppies would pick it from her but no luck... I had a chihuahua mix that picked it up pretty quick... It's taking much longer with the puppies.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lulu, Oct 11 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Growling Puppy
Lola

Sassy Lola

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 12:18pm PST 
Thank you for your responses. However even if shes assleep and we are just moving her to her area she growls. She only does this at night. Our dogs sleep in our bed. So at times we have to move them. But she doesnt just do it when she is sleeping. Say for instance shes walking in the living room and we want to picke her up or pet her she growls. But during the day shes fine. You can pet her, pick her up and shes fine
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Sep 16 6:20 pm

Behavior & Training > Growling Puppy

Lola

Sassy Lola

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 9:19am PST 
So I have a chihuahua mix (jack russell) who just turned 4 months. Everytime when she gets sleepy and we picke her up to put her in her bed or in ours, she growls. We dont know what causes that. So we tell her NO! We dont allow her to intimidate us. So we put her down with our hands still on her and she just doses off. I know nobody likes to be bugged when sleepy, but for her to growl at us is not acceptable confused
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Sep 16 6:20 pm

Puppy Place > Growling Puppy

Lola

Sassy Lola

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 2:55pm PST 
She doesnt do it all the time, however not only does she do it when shes being picked up. It can also be whe we just touch her or move her. Most of the time shes really good. We just want to make sure it doesnt get worse or what to do to correct the problem.confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Natalie, Aug 23 9:17 pm

Puppy Place > Growling Puppy

Lola

Sassy Lola

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 9:18pm PST 
I recently adopted 2 chihuahua mix(jack russel terriers)about 1 month ago. I also have a full chihuahua at home already. They all get along very well. One of the puppies Lola at times growls and snaps when she is picked up. We try to calm her down and ahe doesn't until my husband puts her down and then she relaxes. But it does take her atleast 2-5 minutes. I have never gone thru this with my other 2 dogs. The other puppy Lulu doesnt do that. I just want to know if we are doing the right thing to put her down or what is she telling usconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Natalie, Aug 23 9:17 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.