GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Dog Health > Chico just killed another Chicken
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 2:03am PST 
I agree with the above. Also keep in mind many people see chickens as more than just farm animals, they are pets like any other dog or cat. One of my friends owns chickens and I know she would be beyond devastated if she lost one of them.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 11:38 pm

Dog Health > Diatomaceous Earth
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 12:41am PST 
Hello,

I've been wanting to start feeding my dog diatomaceous earth as a cat in the house recently got worms, and I figured it wouldn't hurt. Thing is I already have a bag of it that I want to use, but I'm not sure if it's food grade or not. It was given to me by the vet a while ago to use on the floors for a flea infestation. All the bag says is "Antech Diagnostics" Is there anyway I could tell if it's food grade?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 4 7:52 am

Raw Food Diet > Going Fishing, What Can She Have?

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 8:49pm PST 
It's fresh water, thanks for the advice! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 7:50 pm

Raw Food Diet > Going Fishing, What Can She Have?

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 2:08am PST 
Me and Bella are going on vacation, and one of the things I'll be doing is fishing. What I'm wondering is, can she have any of the fish I catch, if so what kinds? I think it's a stocked lake, but I'm not sure what kinds of fish. Is there any kind of fish I can't feed her? Should the fish be cleaned before I give it to her?

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 7:50 pm

Dog Health > Bunch Of Questions...

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 9:48am PST 
I asked my Mother to get some flea and tick prevention for Bella, however she got First Shield, and I'm pretty sure that one isn't ok, right? Is it ok just to use up this one dose or no? Also, next time what should we get? Is Comfortis ok, what about a tick collar for when she goes outside?

Also, my area has a really high rate of Lyme disease, does anyone know anything about the Lyme disease vaccination?

Thanks,
Sara and Bella
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 10:02 am

Raw Food Diet > Answers?
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 9:25am PST 
I've actually been feeding raw for quite a few years now, I just don't know anything about goats milk, thanks for the info. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 2:21 pm

Raw Food Diet > Answers?

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 8:31am PST 
What are the opinions on Answers pet food? I'm thinking of starting to buy it for the cats and as snacks for Bella. The main thing I'm wondering is about the goats milk...I've never heard of anyone giving goats milk, so I'm wondering if it's good?

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 2:21 pm

Raw Food Diet > you know you are a raw feeder when....

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 8:14am PST 
When someone comes over and claims you lied about being a vegetarian because you have a whole freezer and fridge filled to the brim with meat. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 5 6:17 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Suspicious Breeder Has an "I am A Responsible Breeder" Article on Dogster Mag

Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 8:56am PST 
I think this guy knows he's not a responsible breeder, but wants people to say he is so he can feel better about what he's doing. At least that's how all this sounds to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 4:48 pm

Raw Food Diet > What Parts Of A Rabbit Can She Have?
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Sun May 19, '13 4:07pm PST 
I found a person who raises meat rabbits, and I contacted her. She said she'd be willing to save some of the parts she normally throws out when butchering them for me. So now what I'm wondering, is what parts of the rabbit can Bella and the cats eat? I know she can have the organs, but what else?

Thanks,
Sara and Bella
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 20 6:48 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.