Postings by Jack ~May '12 - Jul '12~

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > August...
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 1:39pm PST 
Tomorrow would have been the month to mark the year Jack would have been with me, if he was still alive. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. I still have the Rainbow Bridge poem and card from the ICU nurses & Vets that tried to help get Jack better. I often think of the night he died in my arms...just telling him that it's okay to let go & that he had fought a good, hard fight. I had been determined to save him, and felt that as long as he was willing to fight, I'd spend every dime I had to help him; and also that if he decided it was time to let go, I'd let him. I am so thankful he's not suffering, and that he's in Heaven with my family members that have passed away. I imagine my grandpa taking care of him until I can see him again, and it makes me smile. I cried this morning, and will most likely cry some more this coming month. We miss you Jack. RIP buddy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Jul 31 6:09 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP Lilo

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 2:11pm PST 
R.I.P. Lilo! little angelhughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Feb 12 7:18 am

Puppy Place > my little bud fighting from parvovirus: 5th day

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 11:28pm PST 
Glad to hear Bud was one of the lucky ones. Praying that everything continues to go smoothly! hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 31 9:28 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Don't know what to do...

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 11:07pm PST 
Thanks everyone for the responses. It's nice to have some encouragement and support here. Jack was the first puppy to die in my arms. I've been told "he was just a dog..." when trying to talk about feelings on this.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Xena (1999-2012), Jan 24 8:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Don't know what to do...

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 9:53pm PST 
In July my puppy Jack passed away from parvo. I hoped things would be easier by now...but as it is I still get incredibly sad when I hear of someone's pet beating parvo. Not because I want anyone else to go through this...I just keep thinking it wasn't fair. I want to be happy for those pets that are able to beat it and live happy, healthy, lives...I'm not there though. I don't know what to do to get rid of the bitterness. Jack is missed everyday...I wonder how tall he would be, how much he would weigh...remember how Angel and Jack adored each other and how Tia wanted to curl up with him when they slept. I think of how Jack would love having my room mate's dog around...having two playmates. It's not fair that he died that way & had to suffer. It's not right that he was left out in 100+ degree weather with no food/water for over a week until someone found him. It's just not fair.

I know this sounds selfish but it's honest. I don't have anyone I can really talk to about my feelings on this...most people I know have never had a dog that went through that or they refuse to talk about it.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Xena (1999-2012), Jan 24 8:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 7:57pm PST 
Awwww that nearly made me cry! Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 154 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 3:23pm PST 
I was wondering if it'd be possible to get Jack wings since he passed away in August?
[notify]
» There has since been 159 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Dogs & Travel > Best airline for transporting dogs as cargo, now that Pet Airways out of business?

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 3:14am PST 
Ok what exactly is a reinforced crate?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:37 am

Dogs & Travel > Best airline for transporting dogs as cargo, now that Pet Airways out of business?

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 7:53pm PST 
Lilith thank you for letting me know that.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:37 am

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 5:06pm PST 
I was also looking for an airline for my buddy to travel to Texas with his dog...she's a pitbull and no airline will accept "snub-nosed" dogs at all now.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:37 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.