Postings by La La

GO!

Puppy Place > Baby puppy questions

La La

The Chihuahua- Diaries

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 4:19pm PST 
Hi. I guess the little guys must be doing well. Forgot to check when you posted your questions. I always used to mix up the formula (warmed) with Gerber's Baby Cereal (Plain Rice flavor) to the consistency of soupy oatmeal. Then they wouldlearn to lick it off my finger, then out of the bowl. Later I would use a cofee grinder to grind the puppy kibble to a powder and mix that with the formula. Hope you are having good luck. wave
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Oct 6 6:02 am

Chihuahua > Hi. Question for Chihuahua people
La La

The Chihuahua- Diaries

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 4:14pm PST 
thanks.... I am glad I asked because I was going to start switching her gradually now at 6 months.... Maybe I will wait...big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Penny Mouse Fart Ayala, Oct 12 7:56 pm

Chihuahua > Hi. Question for Chihuahua people

La La

The Chihuahua- Diaries

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 5:37pm PST 
Probably you Chihuahua people are more experienced in the breed than I am, I have my first chihuahua. When did you switch over from puppy food to adult food????
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Penny Mouse Fart Ayala, Oct 12 7:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.