Postings by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~

GO!

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Fri May 23, '14 7:34am PST 
Tyler - That's actually one of the things I'm afraid of happening with me, that I will finally get the dog I've done a ton of research on, gone the whole breeder route, wait expectantly for the new puppy....and nothing after the initial meeting of the new dog. But that might actually be a normal feeling. You probably just have to get in tune with Cash's personality, likes/dislikes, what motivates him, etc.. He's no longer a dream puppy but a reality puppy, and the two aren't often the same. I'm sure in time the household will adjust to the new normal and you'll all be enjoying each other's company. smile

Anyone want to vote for Tasha? For the moderndog magazine cover contest.

http://moderndogmagazine.com/coverdog/entry/natasha

I 'm sure I have other photos that would've been better, but I couldn't choose and literally went 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'! laugh out loud ah well, it's just for fun. big grin

wavewave
[notify]
» There has since been 640 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Tue May 20, '14 7:34pm PST 
Yay for Cash coming home! cheer I'm sure he'll settle in to your routines in no time! Wow, he's a lot bigger than I thought! How old is he now?

I'm glad it's dogster with the issues, I had a huge problem with my computer the other day and it took me awhile to resolve the problem. When I got on dogster, I thought it was my computer still acting up, but no it's dogster! relieved

I do have some sad news. My rabbit, Alvin, died sometime Sunday night. cry He was only maybe a year and a half old. He has had issues for awhile now, issues that would have been resolved if I could have found a rabbit savvy vet. His front teeth started growing wrong when he was around eight months old. I ended up having to cut them once a week to keep them short. I tried several vets but none wanted to deal with his teeth(the front ones should have been removed, and I would bet his back teeth were bad as well, but I had no way of checking). I was lucky to find one who was willing to deal with his feet when that issue cropped up. I'm sure he had other genetic issues going on as well, but could never get them verified. This ordeal has convinced me to never get another rabbit again, unless by some miracle I find a vet that knows about rabbits and is willing to treat them.

I am hoping that Dusty doesn't have these same issues. I'm keeping a close eye on his teeth and body language and so far he seems fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 660 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Dogs always ripping stuffing from toys! Help?

Barked: Tue May 20, '14 7:21pm PST 
Actually, cleaning up the fuzzy mess can be annoying, and there are some dogs that eat the stuffing.

You could buy the stuffing free toys, or de-stuff them yourself before giving them to your dog, that way they still have a fun toy and you don't have a mess to clean up. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Willow, Jun 21 5:54 am

Barked: Sat May 17, '14 5:44pm PST 
My last day of school was Friday! yay! hamster dance Now I have free time, I'm going to spend it all on dogster! laugh out loud Wait...nope, I'm going to start a couple of children's clubs this summer, so I have to prepare for that...so long free time! wave

Last day!

Well, yesterday was finally a bright sunshiny day, so I took Tasha on an extra long walk, she had fun! big grin

Fun day!

I can fly!

Leaping Lassie

Prim and Proper
[notify]
» There has since been 685 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '14 10:53pm PST 
Ouch!Poor Flicka! hug I guess he got hit at just the right angle not to do any serious damage, he's fortunate! hug Hope he heals quickly. Be safe in the upcoming storms, I read they're supposed to get really bad.

Tyler - There's never enough Cash pictures! cloud 9 You're very lucky to have a breeder that is diligent in sending you plenty of photos so you can watch him grow until he comes to live with you. big grin

Sanka - Good luck with your new foster dog! way to go

wave to everyone else! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 835 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '14 11:44pm PST 
I'm really angry. Went walking with Tasha on the beach as I usually do and came across a little bird trapped in this junk:
fishing hooks and line

It took me probably ten minutes to get it free. Poor thing was so scared...I think it had been trapped for awhile, it was weak from struggling. If I had had any way of transporting it home safely, I would have brought it home to give it some food before sending it one its way. But after it was free, I decided to release it near some bushes. It did fly away, but only a short distance. Hopefully the abundance of bugs around those bushes will keep it from starving while it regains proper flying strength.

I'm just really angry at who ever left that line there. I usually do pick up any fishing line I see laying around the beach, but this is the first time I've seen an animal trapped in it. I'll have to carry a pocket knife with me just in case I come across something like this again. It'll save time and stress on the animal.

meditatemeditatemeditatemeditate
[notify]
» There has since been 875 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '14 4:30pm PST 
Is it wrong of me to laugh at Soymedia's woes? thinking *shrugs* bwaahahhaha! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Aw, PomPom and Puppy are adorable! Such cute easter bunnies! cloud 9

I made these collages of Alvin searching for (and failing to find) eggs left by the Easter Bunny. It's really a public service announcement about the heartbreak you can cause your bunnies by telling them the myth of the Easter Bunny. Poor Alvin is now all sad and befuddled. Sad and befuddled bunnies are heartbreaking to watch. frownfrown

Excited Alvin

Heartbroken Alvin

ETA: You know, I did resize those photos on photobucket...I wonder why they're so large here? thinking Ah, well. sorry about that.
Anyway, just in case someone can't tell, I don't mean any offense to anyone, I was just having fun with Alvin's photos. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 883 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 7:49am PST 
The recycling here is intense. I was going to go into a long explanation about how the system works...but it's just a lot easier to show you. And then I was going to video tomorrows garbage pick up, but I figured some other foreigner had already done so, so I checked youtube and voila! laugh out loud

Taiwan trash pick up

The difference between the video and my town is the trash truck stops right outside my door, so I don't have to walk down the street with bags of garbage in tow. Also my recycle truck is pink, follows right behind the garbage truck, and plays its own song(so there are two very loud, different songs playing at the same time...oh so enjoyable!) laugh out loudlaugh out loud

ETA: also forgot to mention, my town is smaller, so the trucks don't stay in one spot that long since there aren't as many people who need to get rid of garbage. They basically stop for about ten seconds, folks run up, toss in the bags, and the truck takes off. They don't stop on the side, they stop in the street, holding up traffic, which was why the motorists stuck behind the garbage truck were irritated at my incompetence! I almost wish I lived in the larger town! eh, not really. hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 910 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 4:26am PST 
Well, have to rant, but didn't want to do it on facebook because my Chinese friends will just laugh at me. red face First, a tip of the hat and pat on the back to this great country for their recycling program, the streets are a lot cleaner now than when I was here as a kid. They really are doing a remarkable job. way to goapplause
Now for my rant. I had a lapse of memory and placed some recyclable items in the garbage bag and handed it off to the garbage man, who noticed said items and handed the bag back to me. He didn't allow me to remove the items and hand the garbage back to him as the entire bag had been tainted with recyclable items. confused Le sigh, poor me, embarrassed in front of the neighbors (who were smirking) and the motorists (who were irritated at the holdup). cryred face
I had visions of revenge floating through my head, but then I watched a couple of episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and lo and behold one of the episodes was about their feud with their garbage man.... shock **Note to self - the garbage man will always win! laugh out loudnaughtylaugh out loud

I'm going to go look at a new place tomorrow. It looks good on the web page, I'll see how it looks in real life. Hopefully it'll be good enough for what I'm looking for. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 915 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Fri 3:23 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > I Need Pictures!

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 10:00pm PST 
I can send you some, if you want to pm me your email. big grin Do they need to be a certain size?
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Clyde, May 4 7:10 pm

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.