Hmmm, I'd say Cash is about 85ish lbs now. thinking dog
[notify]
» There has since been 526 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 8:59pm PST 
Sarah - shock laugh out loud silenced laugh out loud

Well, Tasha's new play buddy has really made an impact on me. Quite literally. They were racing around and as Tasha raced past me, I half turned to watch her and that's when Little Dog crashed right into my left leg. Hurt really bad, caused her to yelp and tumble, and I went limping home. That was two days ago and it still hurts. No bruise or anything, I must've just twisted the knee. So now I'm wearing a knee brace. So not fun. cry

At least the dogs had fun, they were back to their old selves today, racing around, while I took shelter behind a big rock. laugh out loud dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 528 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '15 8:33am PST 
dancing I don't haveta change my clocks!dancing snoopy hamster dance

I'm checking if I can post photos now, since the forums seem to be working for me again. shh

Tasha's new play buddy

Tasha's new play buddy 2

whoohoo it works! happy dance sorry about the size, didn't feel like resizing.
[notify]
» There has since been 544 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 11:22pm PST 
On Friday the sun peaked out and I decided to take Tasha to the park for a photo shoot. It didn't start or end well. frown To start, the sprinklers were spritzing the freshly planted flower beds and made Tasha nervous, then a busload of tourists arrived which caught her attention and so she never looked at me when I tried taking her picture, she was too captivated by all the people around her. Then the sun said goodbye and so I gave up trying to take a decent picture of her and took her to the pond away from all the people. She wanted a drink, so I let her go to what I thought was the edge of the pond, but it turned out the water level was higher than that and had seeped up about a foot into the grass around the pond. We both slipped and fell in. red face

Tasha was startled and didn't move for a bit, so I snapped a few photos of her embarassment, heheh, payback! laugh out loud But then she wanted to go swimming... "I meant to do that!" shrug

I'd share photos but that didn't work so well last time and dogster has already frozen up on me once. I did manage to put a few up on her page. I liked how one turned out so I set it as her main photo. It's a bit small, though.

wave
[notify]
» There has since been 575 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Raw Food Diet > Starting a puppy on raw, hasn't been going well?

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 11:05pm PST 
I couldn't edit my other post, but just wanted to say that the dogster forums are slowly recovering from lack of members due to huge problems with the forums. So not many regulars are back or posting very often just yet. In the meantime and since the puppy is so young this could lead to a serious issue, I'd recommend going to this site for advice. The people are knowledgeable and helpful and will be more likely to respond faster than dogster at the moment.
http://www.dogforums.com/dog-food-forum/

Good luck big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ginger, Mar 1 9:26 am

Raw Food Diet > Starting a puppy on raw, hasn't been going well?

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 10:39pm PST 
Your puppy is only 7 weeks old? thinking Probably the issue is too much too soon. Slow down a bit. The problem also might be a specific protein/ingredient. Try feeding only one protein at a time and see how the puppy handles it.

In your other post just a few days ago it seems like you had done your due research and are going about it the right way, all was well and weren't having any issues, but now there's a huge diarrhea problem? Might be something new you're feeding. Also make sure you're handling/storing the meat properly and not letting things get cross contaminated.

(also I know you mentioned this in your other post but I'll address it here) Kibble digests faster than raw, not slower. There was a study done on this:
http://therawfeedingcommunity.com/2015/01/08/digest-this-kibb le-may-actually-digest-faster-than-raw/

Yoshi - Not all veterinarians are created equal, mine recommends a raw/homemade diet. wink He sells Science Diet but wouldn't recommend it to me when I asked for a kibble recommendation, he said switch to raw or home made, so I did. Just started this month and it's been going great. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Mar 1 9:26 am

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '15 9:22pm PST 
I'm glad some of you were able to see some Chinese New Year celebrations! haha! The holiday isn't over yet, but I haven't gone to see anything and probably won't. silenced I have a dislike of large crowds and noise, so I'm not going out. However, the firecrackers I can't get away from. Day and night (all night, not just up to midnight) that's all I've heard this week. meditate Last night my back neighbors were setting off the ones that sound like bombs. meditate

My neighbors to the right have a lot of family visiting for the holiday, so I am parking in my patio area to make more room on the street for their vehicles (trying to be a good neighbor!) I have to park right up to the door otherwise the trunk juts too far into the street. I took Tasha out and her mind was blown away that the car was *right there*!! Wow!! It was hilarious. laugh out loud

wave
[notify]
» There has since been 603 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 5:49pm PST 
I *thought* the problem was copy/pasting, but when I posted the last post on the previous page, I didn't do ANY copy/pasting and still half my post was deleted. No clue why, and it doesn't happen on any of the other forums I post on.

Oh, well. I'm trying to be more active on dogster, hoping the forums take off again, so I'll just keep my posts short and hope they stay intact when I post! haha! laugh out loud

wave Everyone! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 610 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 11:03 am

Choosing the Right Dog > designer breeds

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 8:38am PST 
Oh, I know, I was making a bad joke... red face
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:28 am

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.