Lucky Go Go- Dancer

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 6:36am PST 
More pics of her on the profile!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 6:36 am

Alaskan Husky > Found her on the street
Lucky Go Go- Dancer

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 6:27am PST 
I live in China & people treat dogs like toys which can be abandoned on a whim here. Saw this poor thing outside of a restaurant & after feeding it a bit of our cooked beef (it won't eat raw meat, I've found out) we found it wasn't afraid of humans & in fact allowed us to pet it after 20 minutes or so. I decided to take it home.

You can see it has rubbing from her previous collar (or it might be bugs, please tell me your opinion.) Her nose also looks like it has some problems and one eye is completely red.

We've been feeding her dog food (a little at a time in case her stomach is dystended), taking her for frequent walks and attemping to put eye drops in...which is only sometimes successful.

However, I'm not sure if she's an Alaskan Husky or not! Please let me know what you all think. (Not sure where should I post a gallery of pictures on the site, I'll keep looking for a place)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 6 6:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.