GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

American Pit Bull Terrier > The deal with APBT and AMBULLIES
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

The American- Bully Goddess

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 10:31am PST 
I'm guessing you didn't read my post did you? Reread it, I clearly said in my second or third post on here that I was done with the bully community. i'm not taking up for the breeders at all. There are some good people there yeah, but not many. Same goes for the shorty bulls. You don't like american bully breeders, i promise you wont like the little shorty bulls either. Ask about penn hip and health test & watch all hell break lose.
Hey, you're a smart kid go research yourself. I'm ashamed that i have to claim this breed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 16 12:15 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Westminster tonight!
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 9:42pm PST 
Imo the PWD shouldn't have won the working group.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 11:06 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 7:19pm PST 
I'm wasting my time. Once again i'm not defending american bully breeders in any shape form or fashion. I'll come back when I really care about the breed and it's community as a whole. Good day
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 16 12:15 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:03pm PST 
double post
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 16 12:15 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:03pm PST 
Agree to disagree on this one.

Where did Dave Wilson admit to mixing other breed besides AST & APBT? I would like for you to quote it and send me the link. I would also like for you to post proof that his dogs aren't a mix of ast & apbt. I'm not the gullible type, but I've seen some of Dave's dogs in person, as well as some apbts and asts in person. I can truly say they actually look like a shorter stockier version of an ast. In fact there are some asts out there that can compete in the ABKC ring and fit the ABKC standard in almost every class except for extreme and xl. Once again American bully breeders don't call their dogs APBTS. In fact they high dislike APBTS. They might say bully pit, but then again what's wrong with that? It's not like they are saying that they have an APBT. Also you might want to do a little more research about the breed. The american bully was created to be a bullier version of an AST with the working abilites of an APBT. If you don't even know why they were created, how can you say what's in them?

Just because some breeders decided that they was going to go off and do their own thing, doesn't mean that ALL breeders are like that. Just because bezerk is a train wreck doesn't mean that's how they all are. Just because Suge White looks like an english bulldog, doesn't mean they ALL have bulldog in them. Chose your words wisely, you're making big statements for someone who just recently started liking the breed. You believe and listen to everyone off of pbc too much.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 16 12:15 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 10:24am PST 
Watching it live online right now. Waiting on the doberman group
[notify]
» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 11:06 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:07pm PST 
Is it still on tv? I went to the website and all the channels were off air
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by , Feb 16 11:06 am

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:45pm PST 
American bullies are a bullier version of a pit. Do you think that I'm going to be able to take Sabrina or any American Bully into Denver or another place that has pitbulls banned & say that Sabrina is an American Bully & they be perfectly fine with it? Of course not, the media sees all pit bull type dogs as the same, no matter what you try to say they are. American Bullies were originally bred to be a bigger version of an American Staffordshire Terrier with the athletic abilities as an APBTs. Of course the latest fad of exotics has ruined that purpose, but there are still some reputable breeders out there who breed dogs that fit the standard. Not everyone think the word pit bull refers to the American Pitbull Terrier, unless so many dogs wouldn't get labeled as being a pit bull when they aren't.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 16 12:15 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > The PitBull Discussion

Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 2:43pm PST 
I believe if you truly know how your dog is going to react then you should be able to take him or her to the dog park.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 8:27 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > The PitBull Discussion
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 8:36am PST 
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this. If you truly know how your dog is going to re act towards other dogs in certain situations, go for it. I go to the dog park to let sabrina interact with other dogs outside of our home. But, I also know how she will react if a dog acts aggressively towards her. I guess it all depends on your dog's personality. Sabrina is more of the submissive type, so she'll do anything to please anyone/dog, but when attacked repeatedly she will defend herself. No I didn't find this out by fighting her or putting her in any situation. I learned this from the way she acts at home with other dogs.

Generally at the dog park you will find some people that are well educated about dogs and others not so much. That's why when at a dog park, it's up to YOU to keep an eye on your dog & it's surroundings at ALL times. If you know your dog doesn't like sharing it's toys or isn't the playful type... please don't take your dog to the dog park. If you don't know how your dog is going to act in certain situations, don't him/her to the dog park. If your dog isn't updated on all of it's shots, don't take him/her to the dog park. If your dog isn't socialized with both people and other animals, don't take him/her to the dog park.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 8:27 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.