GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Raw Food Diet > Presley is regurgitating (green Bile?)
Presley- Dillon

People should- pet me more!

Barked: Thu May 15, '14 2:16pm PST 
I took Presley to the vet because he has been regurgitating green slime about once a week now for awhile... He does it, and then he is fine for awhile, (maybe 2-3 wks) and then it happens again. The vet checked his stool, temperature, & overall appearance & said he looked fine, but decided to give him 2 antibiotics & a probiotic just to be safe.
He took the meds for 7 days & 3 days later he regurged green slime again... HELP!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 16 4:39 pm

Raw Food Diet > pre-made raw
Presley- Dillon

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 5:34pm PST 
Yes, and Thank you for the information...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 6 11:03 am

Raw Food Diet > pre-made raw

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 3:06pm PST 
Has anyone tried Bigdognatural.com products? I'm looking for recommendations for a premade raw company to order from for when I have to go out of the country & my mother is going to watch Presley...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 6 11:03 am

Raw Food Diet > charcoal in raw dogfood

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 2:43pm PST 
Can anyone recommend a Raw food supplier that doesn't put charcoal in there product?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 11:22 am

Raw Food Diet > I need your input!

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 8:46am PST 
I feed my German Shepherd a raw diet.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 16 4:28 pm

Raw Food Diet > DIARHEA
Presley- Dillon

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 1:08pm PST 
Presley seems to be having Diarhea alot lately and it doesn't seem to matter what I feed him. I've increased bone intake, did not help, I've decreased bone intake, I've deleted liver for a week, nothing seems to help much... Any suggestions?
He has been on the raw diet for about 9months now and lately his poo has been very loose.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 22 5:39 pm

Raw Food Diet > Raw Diet...is this a good idea???

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 7:12pm PST 
If after reading everyones posts about PMR feeding you are still not convinced & are hell bent on grinding up a raw recipe (full of Sh*% that your dog doesn't need & can't properly digest) for your pup then let me know & I will gladly sell you my Weston Commercial grade grinder (it's the best grinder on the market bar-none). I paid over $700 for it 8 months ago because I couldn't get my big fat head out of my rearend long enough to listen to the sound advice that everyone was so nice to give me, and so I bought it, and if you buy it from me you will use it for a bit (just like I did) and then sooner or later you will realize how unnecessary it is & then you will offer to sell it to the next newby that comes along just like I'm offering to sell it to you.
I will be happy to sell you my grinder (it's practically brand new) for $200 less than I paid for it, but I will be even happier if you decide to feed your dog the PMR diet that it deserves instead.... let me know
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 7:12 pm

Raw Food Diet > Where to buy rabbit

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 5:05pm PST 
I live in Waco Tx & I was wondering if anyone had any info on where I could buy whole rabbits locally (I've been buying them at HEB and it's expensive) or online for a good price??
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 5:49 pm

Raw Food Diet > eye boogers

Presley- Dillon

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 4:04pm PST 
Thanx Max for the info! I don't give Presley any treats & I haven't added anything new to his diet, but maybe the whole Salmon that I fed him was the culprit. I'll just have to keep a close watch and see if it happens again...
I feed Presley- Beef, Pork, venison, chicken, turkey, fish, quail, rabbit, and
the occasional squirrel, but he hasn't had squirrel in months, and the others he eats on a very regular basis from the same sources, so I'm currently quite confused as to what could have caused it. Keep in mind that it always clears up, but this is probably the 3rd time that he's gotten eye boogers in the last 2 months.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 4:04 pm

Raw Food Diet > eye boogers
Presley- Dillon

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 8:07am PST 
Happy New Year Everyone!!

Presley has started getting teary eyes, any thoughts on why?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 4:04 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.