Postings by Koda

GO!

Dog Laws & Legislation > Miss Universe Canada says "Ban Pit Bulls"

Koda

Judge the Deed- not the Breed

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:49pm PST 
Cat scratched me when I was two.. this warrants banning of all cats big laugh

People need to be informed before they open their mouths. Especially if they are people of persuasion. That's rediculous... I say we ban Miss Universe's.. I think that would fix the problem right? way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Nov 2 7:26 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > When someone asks what kind of dog you have
Koda

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:28pm PST 
I tell people I own a pit bull and "I have family members that have owned pit bulls. They are great dogs and in my opinion the most loyal dog you'll find. They do what you want them to do to please you whether that be a good thing or a bad thing. My dog is a very good dog."
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 1:58 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > When someone asks what kind of dog you have

Koda

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 2:55pm PST 
Say he's a pit buddy and smile
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 1:58 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > is he part pitt??

Koda

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 12:47pm PST 
Lab/Pitt is possible.. I had a lab/pitt but you could definately see the pit in him. With your dog he looks very similar to a lab just a little smaller in my eyes..
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koda, May 23 12:47 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Ignorance

Koda

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 12:43pm PST 
With APBT's I think we all need to be responsible and at least leash our dogs at dog parks. I'm not saying these dogs are vicious (i'm on my 2nd one and never had any bite issues with humans) but they can be dog aggressive.. even when they don't seem to be at all one dog may rub them wrong. I think its a responsibility as owners of these dogs to not allow the possibility to rise and give more cause for media and the BSL to come crashing down.. (cause we all know they will wrong or right)
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 10 3:58 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > So... does the term "Pit Bull" offend some of you pit owners?...
Koda

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 12:37pm PST 
When people ask (most automatically can tell) I just say he's a Pit Buddy and smile.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 10 3:42 pm

Puppy Place > Question for a person with multiple breed knowledge plz.

Koda

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 6:39am PST 
Are Pit Bull Puppies different in some ways then other puppies? I am in obedience class but want to know if there is anything I should or shouldn't be doing a lot of at this age? (Playing tug of war with another dog etc).. THANKS!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 23 8:58 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.