Postings by Bullet

GO!

Dog Health > Experience with bad reaction to cyclosporine for the eye?

Bullet

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 10:08am PST 
I would go see an eye doctor. Dont play around with eyes. Pannus is common in German Shepherds, Greyhounds and Border Collies. If yours has neither of those breeds in it likely is not pannus (though its still a possibility). My 6 year old had Pannus and he is on Optimmune (Cyclosporine) which he is doing fine on. My vets were telling me his eyes were fine until I brought him to an eye Doctor and confirmed Pannus.

It could be uvietis as well which is very painful. Dont mess with eyes
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tucker, Aug 15 3:11 pm

Puppy Place > Spaying and the cost rant!!
Bullet

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 8:02pm PST 
I have a friend in southern Ontario and the clinic she goes to would charge about $250 for a spay for a dog that size. $560 is to much for a dog of that size IMO.
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Nov 6 7:20 am

Dog Health > Can't Decide When to Neuter

Bullet

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 12:00am PST 
I prefer to not neuter until 2 years of age for larger breeds and 1 year for smaller breeds
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Samson, Sep 4 8:46 am

Dog Health > Anyone use Revolution?

Bullet

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 11:16pm PST 
Ive heard of way to many issues with Trifexis for me to risk trying it. I have been using Revolution on my dogs and cats for years now and have yet to have a problem. I live in a very high heart worm/flea area..
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bullet, May 26 11:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.