Postings by Giuseppeino (Peppi)

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Rashes and Itching
Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 10:38am PST 
Hey Guys! I just want to give you an update, we switched Peppi's food to a brand called Instinct, which the number one ingredient is Salmon, which the vet says will help him with his skin condition. We also got Peppi an oatmeal shampoo and spray that the vet also recommended. The good news is that Peppi has stopped biting and itching himself.relieved I will keep you guys updated and thanks again for the tips.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 3 2:48 pm

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 6:07pm PST 
Thanks Kali! Currently we are near the end of our bag of Beneful, but we are switching their food to Blue Buffalo once they run out. We will try the shampoo and we are still going to the vet soon, just in case. Thanks for your help and tips, I just hope he gets better soon and does not suffer anymore. The rashes now make him not sleep at night. The poor thing!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 3 2:48 pm

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 4:42pm PST 
Hey everyone! To start off, my name is Peppi and I am an one year westie, that never got sick and have all my shots. This past month, I have been biting myself on my back, tail, and back thighs, because it appears a small rash is forming and getting on my nerves. My mom has given me a bath a couple of times, hoping my itchiness will go away, but sadly it remains and the rash is getting bigger and bigger. Also, I am beginning to lose hair in the spots that I am biting, only a few strands of hair is left in each spot. My mom has already scheduled a vet visit for me, but does anyone have any idea of what this issue might be or any experience with something like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
P.S. Do any of you guys recommend a cream or any type of medicine that may help me? shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Nov 3 2:48 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > The Toy Rottweiler

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 2:39pm PST 
miniaturedalmatians.com I cant tell if this website is real or not, but really mini dalamations?!?!
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by CH. Steinplatz Eiswein CGN, Jan 29 2:11 am

Choosing the Right Dog > The Toy Rottweiler

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 2:34pm PST 
A Toy Great Dane is probably out there somewhere, too!
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by CH. Steinplatz Eiswein CGN, Jan 29 2:11 am

Dog Health > dog throwing up
Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:27am PST 
Hi wave
Sometimes when my westie eats to fast, this happens. When your dachshund eats does she eat really fast? If that's the case, teach her the command slow down.
Or..
It can also be what your feeding her. Have you been feeding her anything different this last week? When something doesn't agree with a dog's stomach, they just throw it up and continue with life. Most of the time they don't even act sick afterwards.
I hope this helped! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Daisy, Sep 25 12:38 am

Food & Nutrition > Best Dog Food

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:20am PST 
Thanks Ruby & Romeo! I think we are going to try Blue Buffalo first and see if we like it, it seems that almost everyone recommend it. Also, I want to say Ruby you made me BOL laugh out loud & both of you, Ruby & Romeo, are very cute! Thanks again!wave
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 28 4:01 am

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 1:19pm PST 
Thank you Indy! I will look at that right away!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 28 4:01 am

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 10:32am PST 
Thank you so much, Maggie, Tiara, Bandit, and River Dancer. I will try a little of each and see which we like best.smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 28 4:01 am

Giuseppeino- (Peppi)

Master Squirrel- Hunter

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 4:04pm PST 
Thanks so much Echo!
Me and my brother are healthy an everything is fine with us. So, we will try this food! I just hope we will like that taste! Thanks again! wavesmiledogsnoopycheer
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 28 4:01 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.