Postings by Archiebald (RIP)

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anyone seen these documentaries?

Archiebald- (RIP)

I Run This- Place!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 7:06pm PST 
I have seen the one nation under dog documentary, and boy did that make me cry. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pooch ~ I miss you ~, Nov 29 5:38 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Doing my research for a potential First Dog...
Archiebald- (RIP)

I Run This- Place!

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 11:07am PST 
Oh yea I forgot. Sometimes it helps to go to a dog show if you are looking for a purebred because there you could see mostly all the breeds and you can talk to the breeders to see what they say about the breed. Good luck on your new pup!wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 6:09 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Doing my research for a potential First Dog...

Archiebald- (RIP)

I Run This- Place!

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 11:05am PST 
I suggest going to your local animal shelter and seeing if you like any dog there. I heard there is a shelter in Boston (that is near you, right?) called Petharbor, so I looked it up and it has plenty of large dog mixes. I also suggest a Great Dane, they are known to be very lazy and good apartment dogs, although they are quite big thinking.
P.S. If you do go look at a shelter for your next dog remember to bring your roommate who doesn't really like dogs because maybe she will she one she likes, you never know!snoopydogwisheshug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 6:09 pm

Dog Health > Throwing up brown hairball

Archiebald- (RIP)

I Run This- Place!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:43am PST 
Hiwave
I agree with the other pups about the brushing. It could be really dangerous if this keeps happening. If I were you I will brush her a couple times a day and see if this keeps happening. If it is, it could be her food. What do you feed her? I hope he feels better soon! hugwishes
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Archiebald (RIP), Sep 22 8:43 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.