Postings by Jazz

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Dog Health > Desperately Need Help With Allergies
Jazz

Surf's up, let's- go to the beach!

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 9:10am PST 
I've gone through the same thing. Spent a ton of money on vet bill & for products that didn't work. Finally, discovered some products that actually did reverse the skin condition that allergies created. www.dermagic.com
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Mar 10 10:43 am

Food & Nutrition > chronic yeast infections on skin
Jazz

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 1:07pm PST 
Jazz had the same issues...red belly, ear infections, hair loss, black skin. The Dermagic line of products worked wonders. It took time, but it worked. Most of her hair has grown back & it's been almost a year since she's had a yeast infection. Switched to a mix of Natures Variety Instinct raw & kibble. Kibble in the morning, raw at night. Followed advice to switch proteins regularly, since allergic dogs can develop allergy to any food they've been eating for a long period. Good luck, I know what you're going through is frustrating but it's not hopeless.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Beasley , Mar 11 1:49 pm

Food & Nutrition > Suggest Some Durable Chewies

Jazz

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 7:53am PST 
Thick bully sticks last a long time, are natural & totally digestible.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Dec 18 9:19 pm

Dog Health > Is there anything a three legged dog can't or shouldn't do?

Jazz

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 8:16am PST 
There's a 3 leg dog that goes to a dog park that I visit. Other than an Italian Greyhound there isn't a dog there that can keep up with him. Assuming he's in good health I don't think there's any cause to worry.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Buster, Oct 20 10:06 am

Senior Dogs > advice sought for adding doggie stept to our bed

Jazz

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 3:18pm PST 
Doggie steps work great. Jazz didn't want to use them at first, but I walked her up & down them on leash & after 3 times she was sold on them. The funny thing is that my cat, who can jump 10 feet in any direction, loves the steps & he uses them too.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Barney, friend of Lennox, Oct 25 7:19 am

Dog Health > Luxating Patella - what to do?
Jazz

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 3:13pm PST 
3-4 lbs. is a lot of excess weight for a small dog. If you get the excess weight off, the patella problem is likely to resolve itself. A friend of mine has 3 small dogs & all of them had the same problem. She put them on a diet & a few months later the limping was a thing of the past. None of them had surgery & have been fine for the past 6 years.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Oct 14 9:11 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Doing my research for a potential First Dog...

Jazz

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 1:38pm PST 
I agree with Trigger. It's very common in rental property to limit dog size to 30lbs, or under. Also, if you have a large dog in a small space, you are constantly tripping over it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 6:09 pm

Raw Food Diet > Trying raw again, a couple of questions

Jazz

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:56pm PST 
Jazz is about the same size (16lbs.) She will throw up too if I don't feed her in the morning. It's not hunger, it's a build up of acids in the empty belly that causes it. I have no time for messing around with raw in the morning so I give her 1/4 cup of grain free kibble & raw at dinnertime. It's worked out great.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ralphie, Sep 29 4:10 pm

Raw Food Diet > Thank you! (kind of long sorry)

Jazz

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 2:31pm PST 
Jazz has always had skin issues, especially in summer as well as frequent ear infections. She also had to have her anal glands expressed every 2 weeks. A year ago I switched her to Natures Variety frozen raw. She still gets a very small amount of NV kibble in the morning.(very small-not even 1/4 cup) I rotate the proteins, which NV makes very easy with so many choices. Everything changed within 2 weeks of starting the raw diet. Less itching, less pooping & no more anal gland issues. She's had ear infection twice in a year, instead of every month as it used to be. Raw food is a winner!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Murphy, Sep 11 4:51 pm

Dog Health > Mollie won't eat or drink water.
Jazz

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 2:09pm PST 
I'm so sorry for what you & your dog are going through. Sorry too that anyone would make such insensitive remarks, as though you aren't already hurting enough.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Sep 18 9:55 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.