Postings by C.J.

GO!

Behavior & Training > Ever wonder if your dog will protect you?

C.J.

I'm a lover, not- a fighter!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 3:48pm PST 
CJ loves people. He's 20 months old, so some instincts may not have "kicked in" yet. I like the fact that he's approachable! I find that the "bad" people are scared and the "good" people give him a chance.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Kahuna, Jun 25 10:44 am

Small Dogs > Does anyone have a big dog too?
C.J.

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 3:42pm PST 
Schipperkes are fantastic dogs that usually end up ruling the roost! Read up on them. They do not tend to be yappy...inside, they are velcro dogs, get loose outside??? They don't know you, so be careful!! They NEED OB training. Great dogs. I have a Rottweiler, but I can see adding a Schipperke someday!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 12 6:11 am

Rottweiler > HOME OWNER'S INSURANCE

C.J.

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 4:53pm PST 
We're buying a home in Southeastern PA and wondering what insurance company is best to go with. We have a Rottweiler...very sweet dog, never off leash outside of yard, never any complaints, always licensed, UTD on all immunizations, well behaved.
Is there an insurance company we should look at that doesn't discriminate against certain breeds?
Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by C.J., May 27 4:53 pm

Rottweiler > 10yr old rottie with large mass behind stomach

C.J.

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 4:51pm PST 
I lost my first Rottie to CA. He was almost 3 weeks shy of his 10th birthday when he died. From the time he was diagnosed with cancer till the day he died, about 8 months, he was happy and really LIVED life. He had pain meds when he needed it, but that was all. His BAD time, at the end, lasted about 8-12 hours till we could get him to the vet to ease him out of this life.
The path you choose to take with your dog is entirely up to you. Good luck to you!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by C.J., May 27 4:51 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Just for Fun Thread! What Breed are you obsessed with currently?

C.J.

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 9:28am PST 
I have been in love with Rottweilers for the last 15 years!!

Also love Schipperkes.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Vladimir, Sep 17 5:15 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.