Postings by Lazer

GO!

German Shepherd > Lazer needs a friend :)

Lazer

Smart Lazer

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 10:27am PST 
Hi, is there any german shepherds living near fayetteville, I need a playmate.. hehe
Mommy dosn't want me to feel lonely and sad..

Mom said she wants to buy a new female german shepherd puppy like me, to be my playmate forever do anyone has idea where I can find her??
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Omen, Mar 14 6:54 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Meet my Lazer :) A 10 week old German Shepherd Puppy
Lazer

Smart Lazer

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 8:18pm PST 
Wow, What a heart warming welcome big grin, an honor meeting all of youcloud 9
Hope to meet everyone one day smile I'll be updating my diary as long as i can to let you all know, what I do, and how big I can be when I grew up.. I hope I will be like my dad, I eat a lot now, there's always food in my container and my parents love me so much, they always care for me and my health, hope everyday I will grow bigger and bigger, so I can protect them and become stronger wink A pleasure to meet you.. hi5
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Mar 7 7:24 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Carpet -911 - HELP

Lazer

Smart Lazer

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:47am PST 
Try Pet stain and odor remover plus the power of oxi clean by arms and hammer, we used this and we never regret using it, it really removes stains for 10 mins and also smell by just rubbing it with a cloth.. I don't know what's up with my dog hehe, he usually pee in the pads but sometimes he does it on purpose peeing and pooping in the carpet that makes the carpet full of stains. I understand what you feel smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bailey, Mar 9 7:30 pm

German Shepherd > almost 11 week old Male German Shepherd puppy's normal weight?

Lazer

Smart Lazer

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 3:21am PST 
Hi Thank you for the replies cat on moon)
I'm proud to show you my Lazer, If you want his picture, please check my account!! thank you soo much cat on moon)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lazer, Mar 4 3:21 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Meet my Lazer :) A 10 week old German Shepherd Puppy

Lazer

Smart Lazer

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 3:09am PST 
Hi, this is Lazer, He's a 10 week old almost 11 week old in 2 days hehe.. just want to know what is the normal weight of a 10 week old GSD puppy? Co'z I have a male german shepherd who weighs 27lbs for almost 11 weeks 2 days from now he will be 11 weeks old.
Just curious how big he can be coz, a lot of people tell us that he's gonna be a really big dog, he has big paws, not fat, but not skinny, just normal..

He's dad weighs 120 lbs and mom weighs 85lbs

Is there any idea what is his average weight should be and how big he could be when he reaches adult?
Just preparing hehe smile Thank you

I post this yesterday but I repost it again coz, now I make my puppy account to let you see how he looks like now smile, his picture was a week ago cat on moon)
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Mar 7 7:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.