Postings by Buddy

GO!

Get Well Soon > Buddy the Shepherd

Buddy

Mr. Laid back

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 11:38am PST 
Wednesday we went into the vet to get the drain removed but they told us that it would need to stay in until friday due to the fact it was still draining a little. So on Friday we went in and got it removed and new stitches put in. The results should be in by this friday, They said they needed to do further testing.. But Buddy is feeling much better.. Buddy also pulled out the new stitches within an hour of getting home.

P.S. I am feeling much better and i want to thank you guys for all of your thoughts and prayers. Still waiting to here what the results say, But I wanted to say thanks to all my pals for your thoughts and prayers!! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Mar 19 5:01 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Meet my Lazer :) A 10 week old German Shepherd Puppy
Buddy

Mr. Laid back

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:31am PST 
He is so cute! I am thinking he could get up to 100-120lbs. Buddy my German his mom was 80lbs and his dad was 90lbs but he weighs 101 @
8 1/2Yrs. big grin
Your gonna love him! party
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Mar 7 7:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.