GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > Puppy food suggestions?
Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 6:47pm PST 
Wellness Core does not have a puppy formula. They actually say on the bag that it's only recommended for adult dogs over 1 year. I feed Wellness LBP and Innova LBP to my GSD pup with a little Wellness canned or Merrick canned food to always keep it tasty and interesting.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 19 8:17 am

Puppy Place > Am I Crazy? Two Puppies?!
Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '12 3:02pm PST 
Kenzie is 11 months now and I absolutely cannot imagine raising two puppies at the same time. I would have gone absolutely insane. I strongly advise against it.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Mar 30 9:54 pm

Puppy Place > vaccination questions for puppy

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '12 8:12pm PST 
I opt to give my dogs the bordatella vaccination because they're occasionally boarded, occasionally go to daycare and also go to the dog park daily. Some folks don't find it necessary, but I always go for it.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Mar 29 1:27 pm

Puppy Place > Play style

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '12 8:03am PST 
Apple is very vocal when she plays with my GSD and all of my dogs use their mouth when they play.
Dogs know how much pressure they can apply when they play, if it's too much, the other dog will yelp. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 1 12:12 pm

German Shepherd > Couple questions for the new pup :)

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 2:16pm PST 
There's short, plush (sometimes referred to as medium), long stock coat and then a long coat. Long coats have no undercoat and their hair is usually even longer than the long stock coat. The other three do have undercoats.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 4:16 pm

German Shepherd > Couple questions for the new pup :)
Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '12 11:43am PST 
Kenzie is a long stock coat GSD (her litter had 3) out of the 7 and the long stocks looked maybe a little fluffier than the rest. But it's really hard to tell...the breeder was able to tell with no problem though.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 4:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food suggestions for sensitive stomach - GSD, senior

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 3:49pm PST 
Wellness Simple Solutions might be a good alternative too.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Mar 27 11:46 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dishonest? or?

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 12:45pm PST 
Ember, I fully agree. I would do the same.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 5:13 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dishonest? or?

Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 12:44pm PST 
I agree with Trigger. It's not a good idea. And I believe it's important for you to meet the dog prior to an adoption. No one can truly be a surrogate for you. If you can't make the trip then maybe it's just not meant to be.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 5:13 pm

Small Dogs > Opinions on dog parks...
Kenzie

I'm a Ninja

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 9:07pm PST 
I take my 4 dogs to the dog park all the time - although not at the same time unless another member of my family is with me also. My four are all large dogs, but plenty of people bring their small dogs too. As with most anything, I advise being careful. I don't go when it's really busy and all of my dogs are on Frontline for a flea and tick preventative. Although most of the people that come to the dog park by me are good people with dogs that are good with other dogs, that's not always the case. Just be careful, if you see a dog come in and begin to pick on other dogs, you can always leave or if it's a large park, take your dog on a walk.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Apr 22 8:48 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.