Looking forward- to furever with- you!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 6:56pm PST 
dbhyruyyteuwiiurytrgtijheuryeueryuryrtt653743

uncmv,mcv

shock

kkblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bee, Mar 13 6:56 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Agreed to adopting her, but now what???
Bee

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 6:46pm PST 
Just wantedi to update:
Things are going quite well. My little one loves her and she loves him. My l.o. loves to hug and be close to me and now he loves hanging around Bee. She is such a sweet girl, very responsive to commands and we got a good bill of health from the vet. smile
So happy I found her and my husband even says that he really likes her too. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Mar 14 7:43 am

Bee

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 6:45pm PST 
Just wantedi to update:
Things are going quite well. My little one loves her and she loves him. My l.o. loves to hug and be close to me and now he loves hanging around Bee. She is such a sweet girl, very responsive to commands and we got a good bill of health from the vet. smile
So happy I found her and my husband even says that he really likes her too. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Mar 14 7:43 am

Bee

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:30am PST 
Okay, calling the vet now to set up an appointment.
I've bought a crate(I was told I didn't really need it b/c she's likes to be around people and is fully house trained), bought the same type of food they give her, a leash and gentle leader (although she says she walks really well on a leash, I thought the gentle leader may help my little one learn to walk with her.) Food & water bowls. smile

Thanks for listening to my rambling. LOL I love dogster forums! cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Mar 14 7:43 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > SIGH...The wait to getting a fur baby...

Bee

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 7:19am PST 
Thanks everyone.
It's been a challenging week. He would say yes then change his mind, then he saw a media coverage on a
7 yo that was attacked by her dog and that really turned him off. I actually told the rescuer to go ahead and give her to the next family that was interested in her. He talked to the rescuer and told her his concerns and he finally agreed to a trial period to see how comfy he is with Bee being in the house with the l.o.. I am actually kind of shocked that he relied on the media so much. He always says how much he dislikes them because they always twist things that they report on. ::Shoulder Shrug::

Mika&Kai...I so hope that's what happens. I told him that there was just something about Bee that captured me into wanting her as our pet. (I looked at sooo many dogs before and after finding her and none spoke to me like she did.) Now only time and continued good training will tell how things go. smile

Thanks again for all the advice given.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bee, Feb 16 7:19 am

Bee

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 8:56pm PST 
I'm happy...make that excited and anxious and nervous. I've never adopted a rescue before, definitely not one from an organization that's around 2 years and has my heart. Be
Bee will come to her home on Sunday and I feel like I have no clue what to do/questions to ask. What if I freeze up and they change their mind? LOL

Other than the type of food she eats and hows often she eats...and I have no idea how to make her feel comfy without being overbearing. (I don't want to be bitten or my l.o. to be bitten...she was a very calm girl when I met her what if the demeanor changes when I open my house to her...is she going to like us.) Should I set up a vet visit even though she is current on shots?

Is there a different forum that I should post this under?

Oh my, the things I have not thought of...that I am thinking of as I type out my ramblings. thinking

Anyone else have these feelings when their furkid came home? relieved now that I have gotten this out. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Mar 14 7:43 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hello fellow dog lovers, we are new to dogster!

Bee

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 8:33pm PST 
Welcome Kahlua, Karma and Sascha...I am also new to dogster. (I've been snooping around the website trying to figure it all out for the past two weeks or so.)

Bee will actually join my family on Sunday, needless to say I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I just wanted to say welcome...I'm sure we will bump into each others posts in the near future. smile
welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Feb 15 9:51 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hello fellow dog lovers, we are new to dogster!

Bee

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 8:29pm PST 
OMG, Kahlua is soo adorable!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Feb 15 9:51 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Moe Jr. Try to guess his breed mix!

Bee

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 7:22am PST 
That's hard to say with all the legal stuff and insurance denials going on for saying your pet is part pit...I would just list him as a Bassett. (Sad I know, dogs have to hide who they really are these days.)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Moe Jr., Feb 14 3:09 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Not sure where to put this, frustrated and then some!
Bee

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 6:54am PST 
WOW, you are an amazing person! You'll never know it but that karma train will come around for those abusers. You are such a guardian angel. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Feb 15 10:50 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.