GO!

Puppy Place > Jenna's puppies were born this morning!

Jen-Jen (Jenna)

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 7:18am PST 
5 healthy pups smile Her webcam is going so you can see them. It was my first experience with any birth, it was scary....but amazing!!

http://ustream.tv/channel/asheshuskies77
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 7 7:18 am

Siberian Husky > A Female Siberian Husky Puppy Joined the Family - LOTS of advice needed
Jen-Jen (Jenna)

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 4:20pm PST 
No problem smile And yes we keep ours crated at night from 11:30pm-6am. Otherwise they will tear up everything in sight including the walls & windowsills! Anywaysss... by the time morning comes the floor around the sides of each crate are covered in dog hair. I try to remember to vacuum it up before letting the "herd" run down the stairs. They run like the wind so the hair flies with them. Not looking forward to shedding season! Haha

As for food, our 40-60 pound fully grown huskies eat 3-4 cups a day. The packaging on the food will probably give an esimate as to how much she should have. Only one of my Sibes will just keep eating and eating. The rest of them seem to decide how much they need to eat to stay healthy on their own.

Good luck with everything! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 4:20 pm

Siberian Husky > A Female Siberian Husky Puppy Joined the Family - LOTS of advice needed

Jen-Jen (Jenna)

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 7:29am PST 
There's 4 siberians, 1 golden retriever, and 1 cat in our household. Both my mother and I have allergies to pets. Every morning I wake up with a stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy throat, & sneeze quite a bit throughout the day. I always hear my mom blowing her nose, probably caused by the pets as well. I guess we have just gotten used to it, lol. But in your situation with a baby on the way and looking out for their health, its a bit different than just getting used to it. I would suggest vacuuming daily, keeping the pup out of the bedrooms (maybe give them one room of the house to stay in to reduce pet hair spreading all around). Also grooming the husky daily outside to get rid of extra fur.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 4:20 pm

Siberian Husky > Your Huskies weight and Age?

Jen-Jen (Jenna)

Barked: Sat Feb 18, '12 12:51pm PST 
Luna -female 3yrs, 40 pounds (she's a skinny one! haha)
Jenna -female 1.5yrs, 49 pounds
Miss Balto -female 1.5yrs, 65 pounds (chubby pup)
Mister Chase -male 1.5yrs, 58 pounds
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Nov 5 5:45 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.