Postings by Stella

GO!

Dog Health > red pea-sized bump inside ear

Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 9:51am PST 
Thank you guys very much! I try to let heal or treat naturally if possible and my vet always wants to medicate. Great vet, but doesn't agree with any kind of holistic approach. Better safe than sorry I guess...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 4 9:51 am

Get Well Soon > red bump inside ear
Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 7:17am PST 
thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 4 7:17 am

Dog Health > red pea-sized bump inside ear

Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 7:16am PST 
Good Morning! I am new to this site and hope this is the correct place to be posting...
I have a 3 year old Swissy and I noticed a small pea-sized bump inside of her ear this morning while I was petting her. She is not bothered by it at all, even when I touch it; however, I still want to be sure it isn't something I should be worrying about. The only thing that I have done differently with her recently is I gave her a bath about 3 days ago with an organic Trader Joes shampoo (for humans) as I was out of the Oatmeal shampoo that I typically use on her. I do know that this bump was not there then as I cleaned her ears thoroughly.
I researched what this could possibly be and it doesn't seem to be poppable and there is not a black dot or evidence of a tick. I created a page on shutterfly with a photo if anyone wants to take a look and give me their thoughts and suggestions. I VERY much appreciate it!

http://stelladogster.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 4 9:51 am

Get Well Soon > red bump inside ear

Stella

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 5:02am PST 
Good Morning! I am new to this site and hope this is the correct place to be posting...
I have a 3 year old Swissy and I noticed a small pea-sized bump inside of her ear this morning while I was petting her. She is not bothered by it at all, even when I touch it; however, I still want to be sure it isn't something I should be worrying about. The only thing that I have done differently with her recently is I gave her a bath about 3 days ago with an organic Trader Joes shampoo (for humans) as I was out of the Oatmeal shampoo that I typically use on her. I do know that this bump was not there then as I cleaned her ears thoroughly.
I researched what this could possibly be and it doesn't seem to be poppable and there is not a black dot or evidence of a tick. I created a page on shutterfly with a photo if anyone wants to take a look and give me their thoughts and suggestions. I VERY much appreciate it!

http://stelladogster.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Stella, Feb 4 7:17 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.