Postings by Cowboy

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Pomeranian > Sleepy Pommies! Picture time!
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 7:54pm PST 
Hehehe...I love when they sleep on their backs!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cam, Sep 9 11:56 pm

Pomeranian > Dog Smiles- a thread for Happy Poms!
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 7:02am PST 
All smiles
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kip-Kip, Sep 19 8:43 pm

Pomeranian > Sleepy Pommies! Picture time!

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 6:57am PST 
Let's see how cutie-patootie your pom is while they're sleeping!

Cowboy took my arm!

Curled up and cozy

Upside down!

SHHHHH! They're sleeping!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cam, Sep 9 11:56 pm

Pomeranian > cowboy is too smart

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 5:03am PST 
My husband and I are in the process of relocating from DC to NY. Cowboy is currently living with my husband and in-laws in NY while I find a new job. I visit them every weekend or every other weekend, depending on my schedule. Cowboy goes totally crazy when I come to visit! I am almost in tears when he dashes from the front window to the front door when he sees me pull up.

Cowboy has caught on to what's going on, though! He knows that mommy goes away for a while and this weekend he did NOT let me out of his sight! But then...when he saw me packing my suitcase...he started whining and barking at me! He looked soooo sad. I couldn't help but cry and give him lots of mommy love. I never thought he would realize what's going on. Smarty pants! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Coco, Jun 7 5:12 am

Pomeranian > Pommie Bathtime Thread!!

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '12 4:33pm PST 
Here's Cowboy after a bout of the bathtime crazies! He doesn't want ANYTHING to do with the blow dryer but will let me brush him after he calms down.

cowboy after the bathtime crazies
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Cam, May 3 9:19 pm

Pomeranian > Pommie Bathtime Thread!!
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '12 4:22pm PST 
Cowboy during a bath

I realize how small Cowboy is when we give him a bath!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Cam, May 3 9:19 pm

Pomeranian > i'm shedding like crazy!

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '12 7:58am PST 
Hi guys! I am starting to shed like CRRAAAAAAAAA-ZAAAAYYYYY!!!! Usually when mom and dad brush me, they finish with a couple of good handfuls of fur, but last night they had enough hair to make a whole other pommie! Wowzers! Luckily I was so pooped from having fun on the beach that I let mommy brush me for 20 minutes! It's hard having so much fun! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mandy, Mar 12 10:41 am

Pomeranian > What are your pom's favorite toys?

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 4:59am PST 
I got it on Amazon - it is one of their top selling dog toys. I got Cowboy the large size and it works great for him but he is 13lb. They have a smaller size I'm pretty sure. There is also one with bumble bees, but the squirrel one is waaay cuter!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Mar 14 8:16 pm

Behavior & Training > constant purring/growling noise even when relaxed

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 7:26pm PST 
We rescued Cowboy 2 months ago today. In the past week or so he has become very barky at night, and occasionally during the day when he hears noises. We have been working hard this week to teach 'quiet' which I think he is getting the hang of. However, now he has moved on to GROWLING! It's not really growling, though. I would compare it to a cat purring. He just walks around the apartment making a low, rumbling noise. It is fairly constant. It is not directed at anyone or anything, and doesn't happen as a result of any stimulus. He seems relaxed. If you tell him 'quiet' he will stop but then start again (compared to barking where he will stop completely if told to be quiet). What on earth is he doing? He never did this before we started training 'quiet'.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 9:02 pm

Pomeranian > What are your pom's favorite toys?
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 5:02pm PST 
What toy, or type of toy, does your pom go crazy for? Cowboy loves anything plush that comes with a squeaker! His favorite is the Kyjen Hide-a-Squirrel. The outside is a plush tree trunk with three holes in it. Inside are 3 squeaky squirrels that he has to dig out. It is SO CUTE to watch him bury his head in the toy to get the squirrels! What toys does your pommie love?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Mar 14 8:16 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.