Postings by Tilly

GO!

Miniature Schnauzer > Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia

Tilly

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:54am PST 
Hi Skout

I am soooo sory i haven't got back to you sooner - i have been so poorly! But i am pleased to report that i am doing a lot better now. I was in the hospital for2 weeks - my pcv level was 5% too when i was admitted cry but i was now up to 45% which is perfect. I am on all the same medication as you but unfortunately it has done a lot of damage to my liver - so now i am on liver tablets too. I still take my immune supressives twice a day and i make such a sad face when the tablets are put down my throat! I am really sick of them! My steriods are now only every other day but today i had to go and have a BIG needle put in me for a blood test - i go every three weeks!!!

I live in the UK but it is so great to hear from you and to know i am not alone. It has also helped my mummy - she has been worried sick bout me.

I'm still not 100% but i am certainly a lot better and i am able to go for walks again and to the park - yay

dog walk

I'm really glad you are so much better too happy dance

Love from
Tilly x
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tilly, Mar 8 11:54 am

Get Well Soon > Tilly needs positive thoughts!
Tilly

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 6:44am PST 
Poor Tilly my mini schnauzer is so poorly frown

She has hemolytic anemia and is fighting for her life in the pet hospital. Please send her lots of happy doggy thoughts as she is my baby - i would be lost without her.

Stay strong Tilly!!
xxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Jan 15 1:56 pm

Miniature Schnauzer > Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia

Tilly

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 6:39am PST 
Hi there Skout

How are you feeling now? I have also been diagnosed with Hemolytic anemia frown my mum is very very worried about me as i am in the high dependency unit at the hospital fighting to stay strong. I am on lots of medication but i am still very poorly.

I just wondered if you're out of hospital now and how you are doing?

Lots of woofs
Tilly
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tilly, Mar 8 11:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.