GO!

Native American Indian Dog > Breeders

Koda- Malachai

Barked: Wed Dec 11, '13 7:20am PST 
Hello,

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

We will be getting our puppy soon, most likely from Breton Brook Indian Dogs. They are wonderful, prompt with responding to emails, great support when you bring your puppy home and throughout life! I have met with and spoken extensively to most of the owners of Breton Brook's puppies and they all had great experiences. This is why we originally picked Breton Brook and have been on their waiting list (and had to pass a couple times) since November 2011.

For our first pup we want the whole package- great temperament, male, and we're picky about the coat color. There is another breeder who branched off from Breton Brook but she does not have a website or anything yet. I think she is trying to keep it really small for now as she is only having her first litter this winter/spring. We have third pick from the Breton Brook litter and 2nd pick (first of the males) in the other breeders litter so hopefully we will have a puppy by late spring. Either way, we will definitely be getting a puppy from Breton Brook at some point, it just might not be our first.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 7:20 am

Native American Indian Dog > any NAIDs near NW arkansas?
Koda- Malachai

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 9:32pm PST 
http://indiandogbreeds.info/AuthorizedBreeders.aspx

This link will direct you to authorized breeders in the United States.
You're best bet is to contact one of them with any questions you may have. Linda and Allan at Breton Brook are very good at responding to emails and they are very nice. Good luck with your search!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 7 9:32 pm

Native American Indian Dog > Breeders

Koda- Malachai

Barked: Fri Dec 23, '11 7:43am PST 
I have been doing a lot of research and I am down to four breeders:

Breton Brook- Seems awesome so far and I am on the waiting list, I just wish they had more color variations. Does anyone have a dog from here? How was your experience?

Terra Pines- I have read some bad reviews since I have been added to the waiting list. Does anyone have a dog from here? How was your experience?

Sacred Song- Seems pretty good and within driving distance and I am trying to get on the waiting list. Does anyone have a dog from here? How was your experience?

Night Eyes- Seems like the best option for color variation and temperament but it looks like from them you just buy when you're ready vs. waiting on a list so I will have to look again when I am ready. Does anyone have a dog from here? How was your experience?

Any info/advice would be much appreciated. I have fallen in love with the NAID and SID and I cannot wait to get one, I just want to make sure I make the right choice and invest my time and money into the best breeder.

Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 11 7:20 am

Native American Indian Dog > NAID/NAS/SID Hypoallergenic

Koda- Malachai

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 8:18pm PST 
Hello!

I have wanted a dog my whole life but I am allergic to all animals with dander and I have asthma. I am hoping people with experience with allergies and this particular breed can tell me how it has been for them...

I will get a dog no matter what but I am hoping to have less of or no allergic reaction if possible and I really am not a huge fan of other "hypoallergenic" dog breeds...

Please let me know! Thanks! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 8:18 pm

Native American Indian Dog > Breton Brook Siberian Indian Dogs/Terra Pines NAIDs

Koda- Malachai

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 8:14pm PST 
Has anyone bought a SID from Breton Brook in VT? They have a facebook page and they look really good but I am hoping to talk to anyone who knows them personally...

What about Terra Pines in MI?

These seem to be the two best breeders closest to NH...

Any feedback or info would be much appreciated! Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 8:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.