Postings by Molly

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Public Access at public state funded university
Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 6:27pm PST 
@Roanna: Your post was completely uncalled for and downright rude. Coming from someone who has known Jake since he was in the pound, and his mother for well over 4 years, I can say his mother has ONLY gone through the proper steps to getting Jake ready to be a PSD. She has never mis represented herself and certainly has no intention or tarnishing yours or anyone else's reputation. Your arrogance is astounding.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jolanda, Feb 27 9:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > For those of you who have adopted "strays"
Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '12 5:10pm PST 
Molly was a stray but there was no way this dog was really a stray. I want to think her former owners just dumped her there under the guise of her being a stray, but if someone actually tried to tell me it's their dog i'd tell them to suck it. She's my dog now and if they really wanted her they wouldn't have lost her in the first place. I waited the holding period before I adopted her. They had a window of time to pick her up and they didn't. Simple as that.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Feb 10 9:53 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Are you a big dog person or a small dog person?

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 9:38pm PST 
I've grown up with all different sizes, but my preference is for large dogs. Molly's a medium dog but our next pup will be a GSD most likely snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Kolbe, Jul 10 10:29 am

Behavior & Training > Unique ways to itch that scratch

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 9:32pm PST 
My two dogs Molly and Jamie will bug you until you scratch them. My previous dog however, Scruffy was much more resourceful and would go under our old wooden futon, position herself so her butt was where the wood was rough and would then proceed to move back and forth to get the job done laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 4:43 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > going to court about Bruno

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 5:27pm PST 
Been following this thread for a while. I'm so glad things worked out for Bruno and that Maggie is getting better! cheerhughappy danceway to gohamster danceblue dogdancingsnoopyhi5
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sirius Padfoot Black, Mar 1 10:04 am

Dog Health > Internet Safety Regarding the Health of our Pets
Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 5:17pm PST 
You completely missed my point. That's all I'll say -_-;;
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ava & Nix, Jan 19 10:38 pm

Dog Health > Herniated Disc in my Boston Terrier

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 5:09pm PST 
Herniated discs are the bane of my existence. I haven't had a dog with this problem, but you may want to look into a natural pill called Ligaplex. I had it "prescribed" to me by my chiropractor and he told us offhand that it could be used with pets as well (my chihuahua has a narrow spine). It kind of helped for me, but I aso have nerve damage more than likely so it only helps so much. But it should help with the healing of the disc. I personally would try and stay away from surgery, there's no guarantee that it will always work. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 19 8:29 am

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 7:06am PST 
You talk and talk about not knowing whose on the other end of the screen. But has it ever occurred to you that there are some people who come on here trolling for attention? Whether it be for just attention or to watch us all spiral into a tizzy. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I throw my two cents in where I can help but that is something to keep in mind. Dogster is a great site but it's not exempt from such things. It works both ways which is why I have no qualms about giving advice but still reminding whoever it is to consult a real vet. They want my advice fine, if they don't that's also fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ava & Nix, Jan 19 10:38 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Do you arm yourself?

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 7:45pm PST 
I carry a spring activated knife (Not a switchblade. Those are illegal) since I work with livestock so it tends to go with me where I go. I don't have all that much faith in Molly yet. She's kind of a wuss laugh out loud On top of that I used to teach martial arts so I'm well equipped.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Feb 8 2:38 pm

Molly

Molly olly oxen- free!

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 7:29pm PST 
Why does any of this matter? There's nothing wrong with coming on here for a little advice because 9/10 there has probably been a user here who has gone through the same thing. I come here asking for advice with my dog all the time and i'm not going back and forth between this place and a vet. Nor do I take everyones advice to heart. If it sounds a little out there or doesn't suit how I do things then I let it go. I think any sensible person who comes here for advice will always keep in mind to take everyones suggestion with a grain of salt. If they don't know that then that's their problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Ava & Nix, Jan 19 10:38 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.