GO!

Dogs and a Clean Home > Please help with doggie odor!

Sophie

Sleep, sleep and- more sleep!

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 9:28am PST 
My hubby is not a dog person but he has made some leaps and bounds lately by letting me have all three of our dogs in the house. He has a very sensitive nose and is constantly complaining that the house stinks even though I don't smell a thing. I bath my pups once a week I use some Dawn first then a dog shampoo. Is there anything else I can do to help the house stop smelling.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 5 6:08 pm

Rottweiler > Am I a Rotti?
Sophie

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 6:01pm PST 
This girl showed up on our doorstep on July 4th and we fell in love. I have been taking things very easy with her because by the way she acts I think she was previously abused. She has come into our home and lets me pick her up and give her a bath, but I have not taken her to he vet yet because every time I open the car door she runs away.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 3 9:06 pm

Puppy Place > questions

Sophie

Barked: Sun Dec 25, '11 5:03pm PST 
I want to post a differing response. Let me start by saying (since the comparison has been made) I have identical twin daughters. My two puppies have been nothing like them!!!!!. I got them at seperate times and they are still young. I only have to get up once a night for a walk, I have a big puppy pen that they share, they sleep together, eat together and play together. I was worried when I brought the other one home that they wouldn't get along but they are doing great. Are puppies work, sure they are but sometimes the work is worth it. I am not saying the other people are wrong I am just saying that it is a personal choice and for me it seems to be working out great.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 26 9:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.