Postings by Ari

GO!

Puppy Place > Helllp New Puppy....tonight!

Ari

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 5:39pm PST 
Thank you all for the responses!!!!! We were on our way to pick her up and found up they had a huge response and they had more than enough people who wanted one. My husband and I decided that because we were not quite equipped (mentally or physically) for a puppy at the moment we would let her go to a home that was! The education on the breed was wonderful and I truly hope we get to experience them...once we are ready!

A puppy is in our future but for now we are going to finish the fence and other things our new house needs to make our puppy experience a little easier and better!!!

Until then Ari will just have to keep enjoying all our attention to herself and play with her puppy cousins smile

Thanks again pups!!! It is great to know you are all only a click away in a time of need!!!! Happy Pawadays!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 1:39 pm

Puppy Place > Helllp New Puppy....tonight!
Ari

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 1:59pm PST 
I consider ourselves experienced dog owners...My husband and I both had family dogs for years and adopted our ow (Ari) last year. Well today while at work we were offered a puppy that was currently living in a bad situation. She is a Blue Heeler from what I am told. Sadly I dont know much else. I just saw the puppy face, heart melted and I said yes.

Now I realize as a pet owner this was a really bad move. (We had entertained the idea of getting Ari a playmate many times before). I thought we would have at least one night to prepare for her arrival and now maybe not. I have not raised a puppy yet and am just looking for any helpful insight or things we should get ASAP (like puppy food, clearly toys and baby gates or a crate) Any help would be appriciated.

On the upside Ari is getting a baby sister for christmas!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 1:39 pm

Pointer > Pointer Party

Ari

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 5:15am PST 
I am joining the party my cousin Vanna helped start all those years ago!!!!! wave I love this pointer pup-o-lution stuff!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ari, Nov 7 5:15 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.