GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Puppy Place > Rant - - So fed up.. Need advice!
Sumo

Wait.. I smell..- CHEESE!

Barked: Mon Dec 12, '11 6:08am PST 
Thanks everyone for the amazing support hug

I scheduled Sumo for private lessons until his classes starts. I also meet Keyven's counselor tomorrow with the "report" on him, hopefully it's good.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Sun Dec 11, '11 5:19am PST 
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone a little update. My ex never called yet but my son doesn't even want to speak with him anymore and he's a bit better, he sleeps and eats a bit more.

Sumo also feels better and stopped pooping and peeing everywhere in the house and he is now with me again, I missed him! He is back to the old Sumo self which is great.

I cry a bit less while doing the chores expect when I do my bedroom, that area is still hard for me to clean without being emotional. I stopped "stalking" his facebook and I was finally able to erase pictures and his phone number from my iPhone. I also accepted the fact that Keyven might never see him again.. I guess it gets a bit better everyday.

Mom keeps telling me I'll find someone way better next time but I don't see myself with a man at all. I rather stay single for a long time and just keep myself busy with Keyven and Sumo.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Wed Dec 7, '11 9:28am PST 
I try to explain Keyven that Daddy won't be coming home and it's really hard on him though I did something new today and instead of walking back home we took the Bus, he actually liked it and it was something new for him as well.

I just hope Sumo will stop barking at grandma and biting my Groomer. I will also bring Sumo back home Tuesday.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Wed Dec 7, '11 12:50am PST 
I don't know how to make him stop barking at my grandma, it's hard for us since she lives with my mom and it's not the first time he meets her.

I never expected I would be without him and it's really hard emotionally when I see Keyven cry a lot, I just cry with him. I never saw Sumo act this way even with the Groomer and I am so scared that he will become aggressive cause of this situation.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 6:35pm PST 
Sumo is totally not himself anymore.. he poops and pees everywhere in the house, he barks at my grandma, bit my Groomer which that never happened before and seems to have lost all the commands I have been training him.

Some people think I shouldn't have gotten a Chow Chow and a bad person for waiting until January before he gets into his classes (That's when he will have his 3rd shots). I don't know what to do.. Keyven cries, refuses to eat and just sits next to the balcony waiting for Dad to com home so all my energy goes to him therefore I can't pass my time with him anymore as I used to.

I don't know how to make him stop and it worries me a lot.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 2:08pm PST 
Sorry didn't reply sooner, I went with to my mom for the week end. I feel a bit better but I am totally heartbroken and misses him daily though the stress has gone a bit but Keyven didn't get any better.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Fri Dec 2, '11 2:12pm PST 
Keyven didn't sleep last night. He was waiting on daddy to come home and give him his good night kiss... And fell asleep in tears at 4:30am! cry
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Puppy Place > Sumo here!

Sumo

Barked: Fri Dec 2, '11 9:01am PST 
Thank you Kazba!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 2 12:02 pm

Sumo

Barked: Fri Dec 2, '11 8:59am PST 
Thanks Lucille, sadly those lines won't work where I live in Canada. I am at my mom's house for the week end and she will keep Sumo for a few weeks to get me back on my feet.

I will miss him but he will be better at her place instead until I get more stable, I don't regret having Sumo at all but hopefully it will get better.
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

Sumo

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 11:45pm PST 
Thanks a lot Pam for your help, sadly I just moved here about 3 months ago and I only have my mom and my brother. My only friend died of liver cancer 6 years. I am not a very social person hence why I got a Chow Chow.

I am just overwhelmed on how to train a Chow Chow on my own now since Keyven already needs a lot of my attention, he has an hyper active syndrome.

For now, my mom will keep Sumo at her place until I figure what to do next, one thing is for sure though, I am never going to abandon Sumo. It's not our fault and he shouldn't pay the price of a coward and abusive man.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 2:43 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.