GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Laws & Legislation > POTP needed for Amanda Bines' pomeranian, disgusting...
Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 11:44am PST 
I grew up watching "Amanda Please" so this is fairly sad to hear. I feel sorry for her and that poor little dog, I can only imagine how much it hurt its nose to have that gas on it.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:31 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > Pit mix?
Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 11:34am PST 
Would you recommend getting the test? and about how much did it run you? I've always been curious about what my Harmony has in her, we have always said lab/whippet but who knows from a pound puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 20 9:41 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Pit mix?

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 11:33am PST 
Would you recommend getting the test? and about how much did it run you? I've always been curious about what my Harmony has in her, we have always said lab/whippet but who knows from a pound puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 20 9:41 pm

Puppy Place > Finding a Breed(s) for my Puppy

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 11:26am PST 
I see Pointer as well as hound. Could you post a body shot? I only ask because nobody would know Harmony has whippet in her if they only ever saw her head!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 12 3:54 pm

Puppy Place > Puppy growing an adorable Mohawk on his head!

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu Sep 12, '13 11:24am PST 
I see Cocker in him as well. maybe standard Dachshund, with the shape of the ears?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 12 7:41 pm

Dog Health > Depressed
Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 8:57am PST 
thank you, glad to know it happens. never lost one till Gamma.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 10 10:30 am

Dog Health > Depressed

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Thu May 9, '13 8:39pm PST 
Harmony seems depressed, we recently lost our other dog Gamma. She seemed fine for a month or so, looking for him and then giving up and went back to whatever. now all she does is sulk around the apartment we moved to after his death. she still eats, drinks and goes potty but she only plays for a few minutes if at all and no longer has interest in the dog park. the vet said she'll be okay but im not sure. anyone have any ideas to help?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 10 10:30 am

Behavior & Training > How NOT to handle resource guarding

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 9:55pm PST 
There’s more than one way to skin a cat. =P Ive had several dogs, all trained differently and using different "techniques". ive used positive reinforcement (treat on good), negative reinforcement (not over the top, just a smack on the butt) a mixture of both (treat on good, no on bad) and the CM "be the alpha" type mindset. i must say they all work but some work faster than others (the mixture of styles) CM has a way with dogs, nobody can deny that, it just may not be your way.
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 1:06 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > window screen into doggy door?

Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 3:11pm PST 
we have a window that is perfect height for a dog door. problem is we cant alter the house itself, so i was thinking what if i can turn the screen to the window into a dog door? how would i do it and still keep the bugs out but have the flap swing back and forth? ideas? the screen is about the size of a giant dog door for breeds like great danes, great pyrenees, or st. bernards. measurements are approx 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > New pup is terrified of everything
Harmony

Happy and HYPER!

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 7:49pm PST 
again, flooding doesnt have to be cruel. did your parents never tell you to do it on your own as a kid? thats what it is to me, dog freaks out because a toad moved in the grass? well pup, time to show you what it is and make you lay down near it.

http://selfhelpdogtraining.com/wordpress/?p=115
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 27 7:28 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.