GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Pomeranian > Dog Smiles- a thread for Happy Poms!
Bentley

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 11:50am PST 
Here's Bentley laugh out loud

Bentley Laughing
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 8:43 pm

Pomeranian > What are your pom's favorite toys?
Bentley

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '12 7:10pm PST 
bentley looooooves squeeky toys too! he usually destroys the squeeky with in a day of having the toy laugh out loud I like getting him the skinies toys without the stuffing cause he rips stuffing out of toys like crazy. His favourite right now is his fox with the squeeky in the tail haha smile

he also looooves to chase laser toys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0pUl2Jeeyg

smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 14 8:16 pm

Pomeranian > Does your Pom ride on your shoulder?

Bentley

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 5:46pm PST 
Bentley loves laying on your shoulder or your chest right under your chin haha big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 11:54 am

Pomeranian > Changing colors?

Bentley

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 7:39pm PST 
My Bentley is changing colours too! When I first got him he was all black with a white spot on his chin and chest, now he has gray on his shoulders in his ears, through his tail, around his little butt is going white. It might be the pom uglies, poms dont get their full adult coat till a year-year and a half it will be interesting to see how his coat turns out!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 9:58 am

Pomeranian > Tags are too big?

Bentley

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 7:36pm PST 
Our vet gave Bentley a small rabies tag, and he always wears that and his tag with his name and address on it on his collar. I keep them on him for safety precautions, incase he ever did get out he would be able to get back to me. I never walk him on his collar only with a harness because poms can get a collapsed trachea. Bentley still chews at his tags of and on but hes getting more used to it. Maybe contact your vet and see if they can recommend how to get a smaller tag? Your Joey is adorable by the way big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 28 12:32 pm

Pomeranian > Pomeranians are so smart!!!
Bentley

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:58pm PST 
Bentley and I are still working on potty training he doesnt know how to let us know that he has to potty yet hopefully soon smile he does know sit laydown, and roll over which he all learned pretty fast. I love poms! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 25 6:03 am

Pomeranian > Amazing Shrieking Pomeranians?

Bentley

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 7:49pm PST 
Bentley has only shrieked once and thats when he get his rabies shot it broke my heart, but overall he is a very quiet dog. I would deffinetly talk to your vet and see if maybe your puppy has a health problem. One of my friends got a new puppy and he was always whining and would shriek about being touched and moving a certain way and it turned out he had two hernias, hes fine now and is a wonderful dog! If it isnt a health issue i would look into training like what was mentioned above smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 8 12:13 pm

Pomeranian > Leash training help, please.

Bentley

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 7:40pm PST 
with training Bentley I use lots of treats for reinforecement. He was terrified of stairs and absolutely refused to go up or down them. I took some time and just coaxed him gentley with treats it took lots of time but now he has no problem with stairs smile you could try doing the same keep treats on hand, do training without people around, maybe get some family to help you? This is just whats worked for me and Bentley, good luck with your cutie! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 13 6:41 am

Pomeranian > My Pom is massive?

Bentley

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 10:00pm PST 
Bentley is pretty small he weighs 7 pounds now at around five and a half months when i got him at 8 weeks he weighed 3! He was a tiny little guy smile I personally have seen large and small poms, Bentleys father was a larger pom so we expected him to be bigger. Regardless of their size poms are just super cute amazing dogs! wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:11 am

Pomeranian > When to start grooming?
Bentley

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '12 9:54pm PST 
Prince is beautiful!

Bentley was hilarious at the groomers, he acted like a big tough guy haha it was cute big grin Im happy he got the experience to go!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:17 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.