Postings by Egypt

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Raw Food Diet > Feel bad for kibble eaters?
Egypt

Can I play with- the ratz?

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 11:37pm PST 
Raw is definitly expensive. thankfully, I can afford it. As a human, i'd be bored to death eating the same thing every day. My mom's dog spent a life-time with allergies. I wish i could have started her on raw years ago, to see if it would have made a difference.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jul 3 1:51 pm

Raw Food Diet > Feel bad for kibble eaters?
Egypt

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 10:16am PST 
When i see a dog or cat eating kibble, i feel sorry for him/her. I'm thankful that I don't have to eat dry round brown things. How boring. Raw is the spice of life, just like my being able to eat fresh fruits, veggies and meats.

Does anyone else have empathy pains for kibble fed animals?
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jul 3 1:51 pm

Raw Food Diet > Thinking of going back to kibble:(

Egypt

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 7:15pm PST 
I'd eliminate the oils n vitamins for a bit and see if your problems go away. Also, how about trying your own raw diet? I've never tried the pre-made mixes. My dawg thrives on whole pieces of chicken, beef, organ meats and fish oil. I hope raw works for you. I think your dawgs are much better for it!
good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, Jun 27 12:55 am

Raw Food Diet > Training treats when feeding raw

Egypt

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 8:47pm PST 
I've made my own beef jerky (in the oven) with no additives. I then cut the jerky up into small pieces for treats. You can find many directions for making jerky in the oven on-line.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Delta, Jun 28 9:45 am

Raw Food Diet > Which bones are best for chewing?

Egypt

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 8:45pm PST 
My grocery store sells leg bones cut into 3 - 5 inch pieces. I also get hip bones from the farmer's market. I get them to cut the hip bone in half. If you read enough about prey-model, you'll see ppl discourage weight-bearing bones because the can crack your dogs teeth. Luckily, my dawg isn't a hard chewer. She cleans off remaining meat and marrow and gives up on the bone.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sausage, Jun 21 3:46 pm

German Shepherd > Possible gastric problems?
Egypt

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 10:47pm PST 
I've been feeding my GSD raw since she came into my life. She was 3 months old. She's now 2 years old and has never had a negative reaction to her food.

I've read quite a bit about the Prey Model diet. In my readings, it seems ppl whose dogs have had poor reactions to kibble foods, did better on raw. ??? But i'm not a scientist!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Coco, Sep 2 6:29 pm

Behavior & Training > Ridley's new job

Egypt

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 10:37pm PST 
Ridley is a handsome boy!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (RIP), Jun 16 8:27 am

Dog Health > German SHeperd/Rottweiler Mix pup weird syndrome

Egypt

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 10:26pm PST 
perhaps it's a food allergy?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jun 9 8:41 am

Raw Food Diet > Raw for cats

Egypt

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 10:59am PST 
I cant speak about kittens, but I switched my adult cat to raw when he was 13 years old. He absolutely loved it! Try a few pieces to see if your babies will eat it.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Aina Aloysius de LeMaitre, Jun 9 11:25 am

Raw Food Diet > Will my cat get all the necessary nutrients from these sources?
Egypt

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 9:11pm PST 
I agree with getting the cat to eat, and worrying about nutrition later. I put my cat on raw when I started dawg on raw. He loved raw food. My sister's elderly cat was losing weight and stopped eating kibble/canned. She finally started him on ground meats and he gained his weight back and then some.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bella & Cougar, Nov 22 5:57 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.