Postings by Caoimhe

GO!

Dog Health > Clinical depression and your dog

Caoimhe

K-ee-v-uh

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 1:16pm PST 
Dogs don't experience depression like people do. They don't have the emotional range or intelligence to do so. Dogs live in the present. I don't believe they think about the past. They don't worry about things like humans do. I was very depressed when I first got Caoimhe and she didn't pick up on any of that. Sure, dogs can get sad, but they don't suffer from depression like humans do. If the dog isn't being fed, played with, walked, etc., then they just sleep. It's not depression, it's just boredom. Get your dog a raw chicken leg and they will bounce up immediately! There have been times when even Caoimhe can't get me out of bed. But that doesn't make her depressed. She just curled up with me and slept. As soon as I felt like getting up, she was very happy to get up and play with me!
[notify]
» There has since been 54 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 1:31 am

Dog Health > Spaying and then aggression? Whaat?
Caoimhe

K-ee-v-uh

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 1:10pm PST 
I agree with Trigger. Caoimhe can't stand other females. She reminds me of one of those prissy little cheerleader types who is always trying to start poop at high school!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 4:25 am

Raw Food Diet > Beginner's Guide To Prey Model Raw

Caoimhe

K-ee-v-uh

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 1:08pm PST 
Very good guide!
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 1:59 am

Food & Nutrition > Small dog needs to lose weight, but how?

Caoimhe

K-ee-v-uh

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 1:06pm PST 
You need to just feed her less. If she isn't finishing her food, she is telling you that you are feeding her too much. I also suggest more exercise.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 25 4:41 am

Dog Health > Clinical depression and your dog

Caoimhe

K-ee-v-uh

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 1:04pm PST 
I was very depressed after my accident. So my parents bought me Caoimhe for Christmas. She spends all of her time following me around or riding on my lap. Caoimhe is the happiest dog in the entire world. I don't feel depressed anymore. Before Caoimhe came into my life, I didn't want to do anything. I no longer mind being in a wheelchair, because I have my little Caoihme to keep me company and she loves riding on my lap!
[notify]
» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 1:31 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.