Postings by Kc

GO!

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > How did you find Dogster?
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Tue Feb 4, '14 3:09pm PST 
What's your Dogster story? I found Dogster because I was searching for ways to housebreak Kc. I fell in love with it. And now its ending. So how did you find Dogster?puppysnoopypuppysnoopypuppysnoopypuppysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Wesley, Feb 10 12:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rusty the Terrible Ridgeback has passed after 13 years
Kc

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 10:16am PST 
hugflowershugflowershug Rusty hugflowershugflowershug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lily, Jan 7 10:37 am

Plus Power of the Paw > ✞ PETER PARKER IS IN NEED OF YOUR HELP! ✞

Kc

Barked: Sat Jan 4, '14 8:01pm PST 
hugflowershugflowershugflowershugflowershugflowershug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Mar 16 6:37 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > SpamBots

Kc

Barked: Fri Jan 3, '14 9:18am PST 
Funny, I have to bump the thread against spambots above the spambots. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Feb 19 6:02 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Careers with dogs?

Kc

Barked: Fri Jan 3, '14 9:17am PST 
Bump
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jan 4 7:35 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > My Opinion
Kc

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 3:47pm PST 
doghappy dancedoghappy dancedoghappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kc, Jan 2 3:47 pm

Dog Health > When is tail chasing NOT normal

Kc

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 1:39pm PST 
I have heard that tail-chasing can indicate Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I agree with Koby, try giving your dog a toy. I found this link about doggy OCD:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/dogs-best-friend/201208/wh y-do-some-dogs-chase-their-tails

Hope it helps!wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Jan 19 6:22 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Back from a long hiatus... what's with the spambots?!?!

Kc

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 8:19am PST 
There are like 10 in a row in dog health. I've notified each one!eek Too much spam!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jan 5 1:56 pm

Dog Health > Help!

Kc

Barked: Mon Dec 30, '13 8:40am PST 
I need the help of experienced Dogsters. I was asked to dog-sit my friend's 2 dogs, and old cairn terrier and a young spitz/yorkie. I've been feeding them and letting them out, but I don't think that the dogs are in the best condition possible. While Cookie, the cairn, has a large room with shades on the window she could move and see outside, Buddy, the spitz/yorkie, is penned in a 4 ft. by 3 ft. area with no light and drawn shades. He's got a lot of energy and is quite wild because they never walk him. He's let out in the backyard for 5 minutes in the morning and night. I've told my family and they say that I should talk to them, but I'm afraid of coming of as nosy, pushy, and rude. The dog is my older cousin's who's always teased me and has never taken me seriously, since we were little. Buddy is *his* dog, but he doesn't do much for him by way of exercising. I've told him before to walk him and he wouldn't be crazy, but my cousin insists that he chokes himself on the collar. I have witnessed firsthand that this isn't really the case. We've been taking him for short walks when we go to feed him, and while he pulls at the beginning, he eventually figures out that pulling = choking and so he walks with us. Less dramatic, but still a problem, the dog is completely untrained. He knows just enough to not use his pen as the toilet, but other than that, he is untrained. I know this dog can have a better life with them starting with a simple thing : WALKS! I know I'm not a perfect dog owner, but Kc and Cooper have room to roam, are relatively well-trained, and get their necessary amount of exercise. What should I do? Is it even my place to say anything? If so, I don't want be rude! I don't know what to do for him, he's such a sweet dog and I want him to have a good life. dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Jan 3 4:08 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Gender Preference??
Kc

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:33am PST 
Ladies first, in honor of my own sassy old woman. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Kip & Oogie, Nov 26 4:24 pm

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.