Postings by Pika

GO!

Dogs & Travel > Petgear VS. Snoozer car seat? which do you think?

Pika

Love me or- else....

Barked: Tue Sep 20, '11 7:47am PST 
Have you decided on your car seat? I'm more prone to a Snoozer car seat. There are a variety of options and I love the softness and warmth. If you haven't decided yet, take a look at what I have to offer. You might find a different brand or options that you might like better. http://www.pikaspalace.com/dog-safety/dog-car-seats.html.
Good luck on your choice. I'm sure that your dog will love it no matter which you choose.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pika, Sep 20 7:47 am

Behavior & Training > Crate training a new puppy???
Pika

Love me or- else....

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 6:19am PST 
Just checking in to see how the crate training is going. You can buy crates that have dividers so you can expand when your puppy grows. I used to be against having a crate but I have since changed my ways. My two dogs love their crates! Good luck and keep us posted!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 19 9:04 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Spot Remover

Pika

Love me or- else....

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 6:11am PST 
I agree with using "Get Serious". You can pick it up at PetSmart. I also had a door to door saleman come by and I was sold on "Pro-Tek Cleaner". That stuff removed EVERYTHING! You can only buy it online. It's awesome stuff!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mr. Pibbs *CGC*, Feb 5 3:39 pm

Dogs & Travel > Most dog friendly places in America and Canada.

Pika

Love me or- else....

Barked: Mon Sep 5, '11 8:54am PST 
I've found that most State Parks are dog friendly. Places where you can camp with a tent or RV are generally very dog friendly. First Landing State Park in Va. allows pets on their beach. Kiptopeke State Park in Va. has a separate beach for dogs as well. Myrtle Beach State Park in SC will allow dogs on the beach after 5pm during the summer. Good luck in your search!!
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Duke, Jul 10 8:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.