Postings by Grunt CGC

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Does a 'beware of dog' sign lessen liabilities?
Grunt CGC

WWGD or What- Would Grunt Do?

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '14 10:00pm PST 
I use Dog on Premises sign. My insurance agent advised me that this is the best sign to use. He stated that Beware of Dog means you have knowledge of a possible bite/attack. I would advise putting up a No Trespassing sign. That way if someone enters/comes onto your property they are not authorized to be there. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Grunt CGC, Mar 28 10:00 pm

Grooming > Dremel question
Grunt CGC

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 12:03pm PST 
Thanks Maxwell. I'll have to look.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Grunt CGC, Nov 10 12:03 pm

Grooming > Dremel question

Grunt CGC

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 6:35pm PST 
I use an Oster nail grinder in Grunt. He's wonderful and gives me his paws no problem. My question is the sanding band on the grinder. It doesn't stay on the black barrel part. It moves up and down the barrel while I'm grinding his nails. They are bands from the manufacturer. How do I get the bands to stay on the barrel?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Grunt CGC, Nov 10 12:03 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Grunt CGC

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 8:55am PST 
Some of the names I've come up with for Jethro

Nyleve Kieran (Gaelic/Little One) Arana (Maori/Rock)
Nyleve Baulio (German/Firey) Fiorello (Italian/Tiny Flower)
Nyleve Barend(German/Bear Brave) Indivar (Sanskrit/Blessing)
Nyleve Acelin (French/Noble) Avanish (Sandskrit/Indestructable)

Just my ideas.... thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 6805 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Today 1:12 am

Behavior & Training > My boy passed his CGC!

Grunt CGC

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 10:08pm PST 
Thanks everyone !!!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 8:05 am

Grunt CGC

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 12:57pm PST 
Thank's Sarah. I'll look into it. Hopefully someone around here will have a group. The only bad part of living in the country! I am extremely proud of my boy Duncan cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 8:05 am

Grunt CGC

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 12:57pm PST 
Thank's Sarah. I'll look into it. Hopefully someone around here will have a group. The only bad part of living in the country! I am extremely proud of my boy Duncan cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 8:05 am

Grunt CGC

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 7:14pm PST 
I don't know who learned more. Me or Grunt! laugh out loud But we did it - together! Don't know what we're gonna do next, he heels on the right and most Rally and stuff is on the left! thinking Until we figure it out, we're just going to bask in our accomplishment! snoopyhappy dancecheerhi5
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 8:05 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Grunt CGC

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 4:17pm PST 
Well he had a problem with the 3 minute with another person. We had to do it 2xs Our trainer vouched Grunt has never had a problem. Bottom line.

We passed!!!!!!!cheercheer

Can't post much got to get home and head to mom and dads. Yea 5 hours from where I'm sitting. Check in later. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 7139 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Today 1:12 am

Behavior & Training > Moose is a good boy
Grunt CGC

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 10:16am PST 
Way to go Moose! cheersnoopycheerapplause

Hubby got the trash together and forgot to take the bag out of the kitchen to the garbage can outside. We went to work, were gone 10 hours shock I thought, wooo boy, we're in for a mess. Well we got home and neither Darcy or Grunt got into the garbage! No interest whatsoever! cheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Feb 22 9:37 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.