Postings by Cooper

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anyfur share any of my obsessions?
Cooper

Cooper- Peace_Love_&Bell- y Rubs!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 15, '12 11:41pm PST 
Yes on Harry Potter.. I'm not certain if I'm a Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Both?? Agree on the Alan Rickman Snape but I like Flitwick. Was not into the ponies....I liked Rainbow Brite.
Just got into Sherlock don't really watch Glee. I'd rather watch Dr. Who
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Huntington, Mar 30 4:50 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > How much of a "dog person" are you?
Cooper

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 6:00am PST 
Okay I don't have a full tattoo of Coop. But I have his paw print. I was very exact with the guy. I had a ink print that I did myself. Also took three pics of his paw. Just to make certain it wasn't a generic paw print. Made perfect sense to me. thinking Some people might of thought I was nuts. I was inked by a dog lover though. He showed me pics of his dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Moose, Feb 23 9:27 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > my dog tried to kill me!

Cooper

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 8:30am PST 
So here's a new one..
Coop HATES bath time. My sister who is dog less asked how hard could it be... so she was here to learn/help/annoy me. She went to tell me to answer her cell and out pops Coop full of shampoo knocking her down and taking off like a bandit downstairs. Straight into her clean clothes that were waiting to be taken home. Nope not hard to bathe Coop at all.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jan 26 7:49 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Attacked by a cat!

Cooper

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 10:02pm PST 
I had Coop on the porch yesterday as it was his first real snow. Leashed. My neighbor's cat came at him hissing up a storm. I got him in my arms because I heard " Cuddlebug" before I saw her. My neighbor apologized but I live in apt and landlord was clearing sidewalks . She ended up with a warning. Next time Cuddlebug is out. She huffed but landlord said ( I agree) if Coop went after her cat she'd want him out. Also was reminded that no pet is allowed to roam free per lease requirement. I'm certain that she's going to be watching us like a hawk now.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sara, Jan 12 8:43 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Your Breed List

Cooper

Barked: Sun Jan 1, '12 9:02pm PST 
I've always had medium to larger sized dogs growing up. However my list is short.
Husky - my first best friend as kid.

Pitbull- I haven't had any bad association with this breed. I dog sat for one recently who is more gentle than Cooper.

And no shock...
Shih Tzu- I never had a small breed until Cooper. But he's shown me that small doesn't mean squat. Spunky with attitude and he doesn't walk but struts lol.
But I don't care really about breeds. I've had great mixes, mutts, Heinz 57 whatever you call them.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Eponine, Jan 10 6:58 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Apartment hunting with a dog?
Cooper

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 10:08am PST 
Ask upfront. Don't beat around the bush either. " So I was wondering what your policy is on dogs?" then state about your dog if it's pet friendly. Nothing worse than falling in love with a place and then getting the no dogs thing. Deposits are fairly high in some places. I paid $200 for Coop and it's refundable here.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Foxxy, Dec 19 12:22 am

Other Barks & Woofs > So, what are you getting your pup for Christmas?

Cooper

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:43am PST 
Coop has new blanket he tears beds up but never blankets. Squeaky toys and new chew bone. Plus a Snoopy stocking.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Uno, Dec 31 8:12 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Share your pup's silly little quirks!!!

Cooper

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:39am PST 
well in the poop ritual dance he will refuse to go if someone is walking by. Or if they look at him. I have to stand in front of him blocking his view.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Kip & Oogie, May 2 11:57 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Share your pup's silly little quirks!!!

Cooper

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 11:48pm PST 
Coop lifts his hind leg when he farts. He will be sound asleep and do it. I think he laughs after with a yip every single time. Although when he was a pup he tried to lift his leg to fart and fell over. Which was cute because he started to growl at his butt.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Kip & Oogie, May 2 11:57 am

Grooming > Ear Plucking?
Cooper

Barked: Tue Nov 8, '11 11:18pm PST 
My groomer and vet suggested that I pluck or have plucked just one ear to see how he tolerates it. If it's not comfortable for him or if he gets problems then just keep them clean. If I like the results then do the other one. It's a good trial run that will give both sides in what is best for my dog. Just an idea for others if they are unsure also.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Nov 8 11:18 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.