Postings by Phantom

GO!

American Hairless Terrier > Anyone want to talk \"AHT\"?

Phantom

If you have- food, you are my- BEST FRIEND

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 4:33pm PST 
If by everything you mean everyone and everywhere, then YES! LOL. He loves toes, elbow crooks, fingers and the backs of knees. If you have food, you are his best friend. I have to be vigilant about hairties because he loves to chew those and that is dangerous. Stuffed toys last all of 5 min with him and even a "Kong Extreme Chew Toy" only lasted 2 days. It had kevlar material, with industrial webbing and he still shredded it. He is CONSTANTLY licking himself, I often find him with his entire "knee" in his mouth, or asleep with his "wrist" in his mouth and his tounge hanging out. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Phantom , Jul 27 4:33 pm

American Hairless Terrier > Strange things this breed does....
Phantom

If you have- food, you are my- BEST FRIEND

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 4:29pm PST 
Phantom is also a toe licker. He is obsessed with feet but mostly womens feet. He is very curious and will stand on his back two legs for an infinite ammount of time to investigate things. He also gets very excited and does this backward circle things.blue dog He will run at you then run backwards and do this spin and is facing you again. He also does this cough bark when he plays with the Hubby. It sounds like an old person trying to get phlem from their throat and its hilarious. He too throws himself at back cushions of the sofa and runs along them sideways like Spiderman! He is loves to lick people in the crook of their arm. He is obesssed with licking my hands when I first get home at night and will often fall asleep with my hand in his mouth like a binky or bottle (he doesnt bite, just nurses on my hand). He is a cartoon maniac snoopy and loves that we leave a TV on next to his run just for him during the day with Cartoon Network on. His favorite cartoon? Scooby Doo of course! And lastly he loves to run up behind you when you are walking away and push on the back of your legs. dog walk as if to say "HEY! Where do you think you're going!?"
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Phantom , Jul 27 4:29 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.