Thanks Bunny!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '16 5:59pm PST 
Awesome Flicka! snoopy
Very Hot and Dry. We don't have central air. Thought I was going to have to take Koby to the vet last night, for the heat. I stood him in the kiddie pool and hosed him off, dried him off, and stuck him in the air-conditioned bedroom. He felt better in a about an hour. relieved
No kiddie pool for him today. Made him stay in the bedroom all day, and probably tomorrow too. He was not happy! He wanted "His Pool"!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Thu Mar 17, '16 6:00pm PST 
Thank you for the B-Day wish! I can't believe how well he's doing with his hips at 5 years old!
Bunny sorry......hughug
Glad you found a collar, Flicka. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 290 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '16 4:10pm PST 
Thanks Bunny. I'd like to naughty to my husband sometimes. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 317 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '16 3:59pm PST 
Thanks Flicka.
Stay Safe and am really glad he's on the mend.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 319 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '16 6:02am PST 
wavewave
Koby's new pic
[notify]
» There has since been 321 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Thu Mar 3, '16 4:57pm PST 
hughug Flicka. Hope all is well with him. We'll send positive thoughts your way. flowers

Koby has pancreatitis. We caught it before it became accute, so he didn't have to be hospitalized. I knew something was wrong with him, so I had blood work done. It came back positive. The vet thinks its low grade and chronic at the moment. We started treatment a few days ago and he's feeling better. I can still tell he's not right, but on the mend. I think it was caused by my husband feeding him Cheetos behind my back. Apparently, he's been doing it for a while. naughty
naughtynaughty I don't think he'll be doing that any more after he saw how sick he is/was and then got the vet bill. shock Hopefully, with no more Cheetos, he won't get it again.
[notify]
» There has since been 325 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Sat Feb 13, '16 4:26pm PST 
Bunny, you'll catch her. It just takes time.
Sonja, glad your feeling a little better.
My kitties have been using the cushy boxes to sleep in that I set up in the canvas shed. dancing It's surprisingly warmer in there. It's suppose to get seriously cold tonight (wind chills around -30). I gave them extra food. The birds have been going through the suet like there's no tomorrow. I usually go through 4 maybe 5 blocks a week. They ate 10! I think they're storing some of it. I also put out extra seed, which is gone. shock I think they're better weathermen than the weathermen. laugh out loud
Flicka, I saw the earthquake on the internet. 3rd largest ever in your area. shock
Koby & Reina lovvveee the snow and cold weather, but even they're tucked in not wanting to go out. LOLOL I had to put a coat on Dea. She's very cold when I take her out. She had her first vet visit on Thursday. She weighs 21 pounds at 12 weeks! She's not fat! I thought she'd be around Reina's size. I'm sure she'll be bigger. I should have named her Bam Bam LOLOL She's scary smart. She hides the toys from Koby and Reina already.
[notify]
» There has since been 372 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Koby

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '16 5:44pm PST 
Glad Sonja's feeling better. hug
Yay Bunny! hamster dance
Took Koby to the dog park today with Reina. I completely expected to turn around and go home. To my pleasant surprise, he did great in the separate area for "Problem Children"!
snoopy Reina ran around in the common area with the other dogs chasing the frisbees with my daughter, while I baby sat Koby separately. I took his big round, red plush Kong toy, which he uses as a pacifier. LOLOL At least that's what his Trainer called it, "Koby's Binky". I warned everyone before I took him out of the car. There were a few stupid people who came over to the fence and wanted to either come in to visit or pet him, even though he was growling at them. I derailed Koby by playing with him with his toy and telling the the people NOT to come near the fence. It really amazes me how many people say "Oh, but I'm good with dogs" or "all dogs like me". He only barked once and really listened to me. When he got stressed, he was able to move to the far side and lay down with his toy. Some of the people approached me and thanked me for warning them that he might be a problem. I'm really proud of him. party
[notify]
» There has since been 427 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 8:21 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Wanted: GSD friendly Rental in Pennsylvania
Koby

Barked: Sun Dec 13, '15 5:30am PST 
A lot of us feel your pain. Good luck in your search and your new job! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Dec 13 5:30 am

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.