Postings by Koby

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Akita in sun, need advice badly
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 6:15pm PST 
The best thing you could do is walk him on off hours (early in the morning or at night) when the sun is low in the sky or not out at all. My dogs have very thick fur and don't tolerate the heat well at all. If he needs to expend extra energy when its hot, you might try getting him a kiddie pool. I did that for Koby and he Loooooooovvvvveees it. I throw some of his toys in the pool and he plays for hours. I also put ice cubes in and he "bobs" for them until he eats them or they melt. I have a picture of him in the pool in his profile. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ember FDX, Today 12:48 pm

Behavior & Training > How to get my slow walking dog to move faster...
Koby

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 10:24am PST 
Does she have a doggie friend that she could walk with? Sometimes that helps because they want to keep up with each other. Also maybe throwing a toy out in front if her might help. That way she can run/walk up to it. Good luck! I have the opposite problem. Koby's a fast walker.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Apr 9 10:24 am

Behavior & Training > Difficulty Training 3 Year Old Dog

Koby

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '14 6:58pm PST 
Also, training a dog takes a lot of time, commitment and patience. Koby has been in training for one year now. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Clyde, Apr 5 9:21 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Spambots got into Koby's picture comments section.

Koby

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 12:10pm PST 
Thank you" Watch Dog" for taking care of Koby's "bots".
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mar 17 6:18 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Spambots got into Koby's picture comments section.

Koby

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 8:49am PST 
Thanks Flicka, I'm not computer davy, but I'll try and figure it out.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mar 17 6:18 pm

Koby

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '14 8:42am PST 
Ugh! How did they do that?! I got an email saying there was a comment on one of my pictures. I looked and it's spambots. They are on several of my pictures. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Mar 17 6:18 pm

Behavior & Training > How long do your dogs sleep?

Koby

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 4:16am PST 
In general, dogs will sleep a lot, but it varies from dog to dog. Kali, sleeps more than Koby, but she's a senior now. Koby has a very busy mind, so he's always going, going, going. Then he'll stop and take a few naps through out the day. If they've both had a busy day, then they'll sleep most of the next day. Hope that helps. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Benny, Mar 1 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Weird behavior.................?

Koby

Barked: Wed Feb 26, '14 4:09pm PST 
Opheila, I don't take it in a bad way. Your probably right. His trainer calls him "a Momma's Boy" LOLOL
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Koby, Feb 26 4:09 pm

Behavior & Training > Weird behavior.................?

Koby

Barked: Sat Feb 22, '14 2:06pm PST 
Koby does this weird thing with my husband I don't understand. Maybe someone can shed some light on it. I have the most interaction with Koby because I have the most patience and understand him for the most part. My husband, on the other hand, really doesn't interact with him much. He's not mean or anything like that but just doesn't really want to be bothered with him. Koby constantly goes over and does submissive behaviors with him including the submissive peeing. He rolls on his back and wags his tail and totally grovels at his feet. I have to distract him to get him to stop or it just goes on and on. I don't get it. It's almost like he is saying "You will like me whether you want to or not". He did the same thing with Jax. But Jax didn't like him much. She never hurt him. She just "loved to hate him".
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Koby, Feb 26 4:09 pm

Dog Health > Considering a Total Hip Replacement....
Koby

Barked: Wed Feb 19, '14 5:59pm PST 
Bump
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Amber, Feb 26 8:22 am

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.