GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In Memory of Ellie Mae

Tori

"Show me the- people food!"

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '12 7:00am PST 
Hi-

Dogster friends recently my niece's family had to put down their dog Ellie Mae. Please give a tail wag of support, because the one child asks for the dog and the other is I am glad she isn't bugging me any more.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 11 9:35 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Two-Year Rule
Tori

Barked: Thu Feb 9, '12 6:03pm PST 
Zoe-

In response to your post for a Seeing Eye Dog the dog age depends. It can be 2-3yrs old max. They are trained for two years for the most part.
Best Wishes
Mel, Don and Tori
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 10:58 am

Labrador Retriever > New to the forum

Tori

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 6:18am PST 
Hi! My husband got his new Seeing Eye Dog on April 25. Her name is Tori and she is 3. She celebrated her 3rd bday in July. She is a Golden Retriever/Black Lab cross that loves to kiss me on my face.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 11:51 am

Tori

Hi! My husband got his new Seeing Eye Dog on April 25. Her name is Tori and she is 3. She celebrated her 3rd bday in July. She is a Golden Retriever/Black Lab cross that loves to kiss me on my face.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 11:51 am

Tori

[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 11:51 am

Behavior & Training > Clicker training?
Tori

Barked: Sat Sep 3, '11 8:28pm PST 
I am not sure if this is "Clicker training". My husban's Seeing Eye dog named Tori was trained here in SC. The man who was teaching my husband used something that could have served the same purpose. This was used when their photo was taken. Some of the techniques I saw could have been clicker ones.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 12:20 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Let's Pawty! Tori's bday is Today

Tori

Barked: Mon Jul 18, '11 6:34am PST 
Hi everyone-

Please stop by my page and let us celebrate my 3rd birthday. You can bring an unwrapped Milkbore or toy to share. (Just no stuffed animals as I tend to destroy them.) party

Also feel free if we have never met to stop by and exchange sniffs. (That's our way to say hello if you are a person.)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 18 6:34 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.