Postings by Sven

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Food & Nutrition > The Honest Kitchen
Sven

Barked: Tue May 8, '12 7:39am PST 
Thank you for everyone's input. I received a sample from THK the other day of the love and zeal and tried one and Sven loved the Zeal last night. I think I'm going to give it a try because my freezer is full of deer meat, organs, and RMBs. I just don't have the time to do PMR anymore, and I was feeling so guilty about just feeding kibble. I just don't have the time to feed full PMR, because I own a business and work a lot. I would just rather spend my free time doing stuff with Sven and not prepping lots of meat. Can you tell I feel guilty? Also sorry for the late response, I've been in the hospital for the past few days. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sven, May 8 7:39 am

Sven

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 12:13pm PST 
Thank you for all of the replies!

I like all the company and the moisture content of THK. It would be cheaper to feed this with meat than an all canned food diet for my dog. The only thing I was worried about is that the protein is a little low, and Sven seems to do a lot better on higher protein. I think I might get a couple of the samples of the complete formulas, and try them out with some meat!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sven, May 8 7:39 am

Sven

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '12 5:24pm PST 
Does anyone on here feed this food? Or can anyone tell me the pros and cons to it besides price? Sven is currently on Orijen, but his poops are not where I'd like them to be.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sven, May 8 7:39 am

Other Barks & Woofs > So, what are you getting your pup for Christmas?

Sven

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '11 9:56pm PST 
Sven is getting a new dog bed, a puzzle toy, a new jacket, and some treats for Christmas. He also gets to eat a cornish game hen smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Uno, Dec 31 8:12 pm

Behavior & Training > Small Dogs in the Large Dog area of the Park.... I don't get it???

Sven

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 7:08pm PST 
Sven weighs in under 10 lb, and I always take him in the small dog area of our dog park. I even do it if we're the only small dog there! When I took him on Monday, this woman with a Boston Terrier lectured me on how I was sheltering him from socializing with larger dogs. She said that I was being too overprotective of him, and I should take a chance. That infuriates me, and she isn't the first person to tell me something similar to that. I don't trust a lot of the people who bring their larger dogs into the dog park, and I honestly can't afford a vet bill if Sven were to get accidentally trampled or bit. He seems to enjoy just sniffing around and running with the dogs that come by the fence, and I don't think I'm ruining his fun or anything. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, Nov 25 11:43 pm

Sports & Agility > Who says you can't bike with a small dog?
Sven

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 7:02pm PST 
Sven and I go on lots of bike rides! He loves running with my bike!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Missy , Nov 24 5:09 am

Food & Nutrition > Bully Stick Brands

Sven

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 5:22pm PST 
I love bestbullystickS.com. I usually buy the 12 inch unscented ones in bulk, and I don't find the price too bad. Sven and I live down the street from their factory, and we stop by there sometimes for special treats! They also sometimes have sales on their products.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bella, Nov 19 5:52 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Hypothetical, maybe, small adventure dog?

Sven

Barked: Wed Nov 16, '11 7:38am PST 
Dasy, I'be never found that to be a problem with my pap. He also loves the water.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Dasy, Nov 24 5:23 pm

Small Dogs > Can small dogs run with their owners?

Sven

Barked: Fri Oct 14, '11 5:24pm PST 
I'm not sure about yorkies, but I have a 9 lb Papillon who can not only run with me, but he can also keep up with my bike.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Tinkerbell, Nov 25 10:04 am

Raw Food Diet > Considering it.
Sven

Barked: Thu Oct 13, '11 9:34pm PST 
If I go to the grocery store during my normal shopping hours, I can usually only find tiny 15$ steaks. However, I figured out that when they stock the discount section, and in the wee hours of the morning, I can find lamb and the other red meats for 1$ a lb!

If you have a Costco membership, they have great deals on unenhanced meat. Pork shoulder with bone at the grocery store by my house is 3.00 a lb, but pork shoulder without bone at Costco is only $1.50 a lb!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Gray Dawn Treader, Oct 16 4:12 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.