GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Raw Food Diet > First Post: Starting Puppy on Raw!?
Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '14 9:26am PST 
Here is a good guide to start

http://puppybutt.weebly.com/uploads/7/6/9/2/7692088/beginne rs_guide_to_prey_model_raw_rv.4.1.pdf

And another
http://rawfed.com/myths/feedraw.html

welcomeblue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 20 12:14 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Help picking dog breeds to look at
Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Fri Jun 20, '14 9:27am PST 
What about a retired racing greyhound?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 20 9:27 am

Dog Health > My dog has been puking blood for MONTHS... help, anyone?

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '14 10:05pm PST 
Small Animal Clinical Nutrition, 4th Edition written by the Mark Morris Institute (aka Hills science diet) hmmmm

Most Mark Morris Institute Fellows are current and/or former employees of Hills Pet Nutrition and the Morris Animal Foundation.

I believe Toto meant something not funded by the pet food company that helped you pay for school, taught you that nutrition class, wrote your nutrition book and is paid for by the food lining the vet office shelves.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 19 10:05 pm

Raw Food Diet > Premium meat kibble vs homecooked vegetarian diet

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Wed Jun 18, '14 1:21pm PST 
I agree with the above poster. I would absolutely go with a quality meat based kibble.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 9:47 am

Food & Nutrition > confused over the best dry food to feed my puppy pug?

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '14 4:46am PST 
*coughs* Hills science diet JUST had a RECALL *COUGH*eek
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 9 4:46 am

Behavior & Training > HELP! He poops and pees on my couch, clothes and carpet!
Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '14 4:23pm PST 
Ok, first off stop using puppy pads. He gets confused. Take him on leash every half an hour outside to potty. If he does praise him to the high heavens and give him 3 liver treats. Give him some fun playtime outside or inside. If he doesn't put him back in his crate for a while and take him out the next half an hour. You need to watch him like a hawk and take him IMMEDIATELY outside if he starts sniffing and circling. If you can't watch him you need to crate him because he will not potty in an appropriate sized crate. If he goes potty anywhere but outside, smack yourself over the head for not watching him close enough. Clean with an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle. Get a black light and use it to make sure it is alllll up and cleaned. Do NOT punish the puppy after the fact, just silently clean it up.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 7 3:17 pm

Food & Nutrition > confused over the best dry food to feed my puppy pug?

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '14 9:20pm PST 
Orijin has puppy food as well as large puppy food. Mine did very well on it when he was little.blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 9 4:46 am

Food & Nutrition > TOTW alternativies

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '14 4:16pm PST 
Well grain free 4health is made by Diamond and is the tractor supply store brand. It is a bit cheaper than TOTW. If you want to get away from Diamond (which I totally suggest because of recalls) I would go with Fromm or Wellness. You could probably get it for cheaper online and they usually have free shipping.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jul 20 3:50 am

Puppy Place > POtty training advice please!

Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 10:53am PST 
Make sure you clean every mess with enzyme cleaner (ex: Nature's Miracle) Get a black light and look for places not completely cleaned up. Supervise at all times. If the pup starts to show that it needs to potty (circles, sniffing intently) take the pup outside immediately and when the pup potties praise it lavishly and give her treats.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 10:53 am

Puppy Place > Puppy advice
Obi

Sassy Britches!

Barked: Mon Jun 2, '14 5:38am PST 
I would say yes to a crate when unsupervised. How many hours are you leaving your puppy for work? I would invest in a dogwalker, possibly some doggie daycare if you are gone for many hours. The pup is young and probably can't hold it very long. You could always set up an ex-pen with a kennel, interactive toys and a potty area which would be sod in a litterbox so the pup can get used to going potty on grass.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 2 5:38 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.