Postings by ♥ Lolita ♥

GO!

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > how many dogs here with your name?

♥- Lolita- ♥

Don\'t clean- your house, I\'m- a pug vacc

Barked: Tue Aug 16, '11 8:16am PST 
Haven't seen any dog named Lolita. I've seen Lola, but not Lolita.

I guess I'm unique wink
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shasta, Apr 8 10:58 pm

Dogster Crushes > 4 Single Pups- 3 guys + 1 girl
♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '11 7:09am PST 
LOL what is this? Is this some kind of e-harmony.com or match.com thing? That's nice! I didn't know dogster had a date site cheer My name is Lolita and I'm single. I haven't been very lucky in the love field. I used to like one of my friends A LOT, but he seems like he's gone. Haven't seen him in ages; he left me frown Oh well, if I can meet new and hot boys over here, that would be nice smile I see a bunch of sexy ones over here red facernrnkissing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Treatsi, Sep 14 4:52 pm

Pug > Summer and heat is coming.....wanna have fun and play games?

♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 8:52am PST 
Hello all,

I'm Lolita and would love to play games with you all. Does anybody know of any fun games to play? I don't know many, but requests are welcome.

Wanna chat while having a nice and delicious coffee? Well, we can chat about anything here. Let's all pugs have lots of fun. I wanna meet new pug friends yeee...

My mommy wants to take me to the beach this summer soooo bad, but I'm not a good swimmer and afraid of the water a lot. Any suggestions or have any of you swimmed or likes to swim/water? My mom wants to get me a life jacket, perhaps I'll feel more secure.

Kisses
Lolita.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Lolita ♥, Apr 19 8:52 am

Pug > I'm a Pug Addict!

♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 8:36am PST 
LOL....you're fine...I'm like that too!!! Hahaha...I'm adicted to dogs, but pugs specially. I try to chase people who owns pugs, I can't resist to pet them and hold them. I watch videos of pugs, have pics of pugs, I take pics of my pug Lolita every time she does something funny or silly heheh...I want and have everything for each and every need of hers. I treat her like a baby and she sooo deserves it cuz she is baby to me. She's my world. Looking forward to collect more things of pugs and to have more pugs. I'm now starting with my kitchen and some pug decorations. I don't think I'm crazy I'm just in love with the most wonderful and smart breed out there. My husband is starting to feel like that too and on top of that the entire family is getting "pugnized" hehehe
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Lolita ♥, Apr 19 8:36 am

Pug > Barking

♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 8:21am PST 
Yes, Lolita does it too. I thought she was the only one. She barks and gets mad when people leave, it's just hilarious. I thought that was just her, but seems like other pugs do it too. At first, it was kinda weird to me since I've never seen dogs barking when people leaves the house only when guests come and that's their normal behavior. I guess I shoudn't worry about it now. i really don't do anything about it, just laugh at her cuz she sounds funny. But eventually she'll stop, her bark is only for a few seconds, so no biggy!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 3 4:34 am

Pug > Pug weight
♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 8:05am PST 
Hello,

My pug Lolita is 20 pounds and my vet says she's overweight and bulgy. I used to give her Pedigree weight management, but what that did is making her even fatter. She would not loose weight at all. So I read in a bunch of articles (including dogster)that weight management foods are not good for them since it's got more fat and they double the ingredients to make them more obese. I gave up on those foods and opted for a better quality food; organic. Now Lolita seems to be doing much better on it and looks slimer than what she used to with the "healthy weight" brand. Don't be fooled by "healthy weight" foods; it does nothing for them. You should feed her twice a day and also feed her the amonunt that says on the back of the bag, but make sure you do it according to the weight you want her to be and not the weight she's in right now. Make sure you get a measuring cup and measure her food accordingly, for example for Lolita I feed her 2/3 of the cup twice a day and since she likes veggies a lot, I'd mix some carrots or green beans with the kibbles and she loves it. It will seem you're giving her less food and that she's starving, but don't worry she should do just fine. You know how pugs are such clowns and beg always for food making you think they're hungry all the time. And most important NO TABLE SCRAPS or fatty foods instead give her carrots, bananas, apples, etc...that makes a good and healthy snack or opt for healthier and natural treats. Also exercise often and usually the skin you feel by their ribs is loose skin along with fat as well. Good luck puggy smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 3 3:06 pm

Pug > Controlling the Shedding of my Pug?

♥- Lolita- ♥

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 7:50am PST 
Bathing your dog once a week is wayyyy too much. It dries out their skin causing it to shed. What vets and people that knows about dogs recommend is bathe your dog twice a month or every month. Dogs have oils in their skins and washing them often makes that oil go away and the skin flakes and the hair comes off. You should try it and see the difference it makes.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Lolita ♥, Apr 19 7:50 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.