Postings by Billie Jean

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dogs & Travel > Questions for traveling with small dog
Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:44pm PST 
My husband and I are planning a trip, maybe as long as 3 weeks and bottom line is I'd like to take Billie Jean with us but my question is...what do you do with your dogs when you want to sight see and they aren't allowed?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, Jan 30 8:22 pm

Puppy Place > Questions about flying a pup to you and....
Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 4:11pm PST 
Hey everyone....Just wanted to get in here to thank each one of you for your advice. ALL advice is appreciated. I think?? we may have found a breeder who shows her dogs etc...and she only lives 5 1/2 hours from us!!!smile Thats very do-able.We talked alot on the phone today. I will still take your advice Bruno and do a little more checking around.
This ladys pups will be born any where from this Tuesday to the next Tuesday....so not even born yet. She will call me as soon as they are born and we will go from there!
Again, thanks everyone!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Billie Jean, Jun 9 4:11 pm

Puppy Place > Questions about flying a pup to you and....

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 4:26pm PST 
I need some advice on whether to have a pup flown to me. Have any of you done this (I'm sure some have) and how did it work out for you? I know places that do fly their pups to the new owner but I have heard some scary stories about it. ALSO...does anyone know of a reputable MALTESE breeder. I want one from a person who shows their dogs and breeds for quality as opposed to a puppy mill. Thanks very much!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Billie Jean, Jun 9 4:11 pm

Dog Health > ALLERGIC REACTION..please HELP!

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '12 2:42pm PST 
Billie Jean, a little 4 lb. 4 oz. Maltese is having an allergic reaction to her flea med...she is itching her body, shaking a bit, eyes are bigger then usual...we don't have a pet ER here...I am sure I can give her Childrens Benadryl which I have in pill form but how much??? Can you help? Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Charlie, Apr 1 4:13 pm

Small Dogs > Best harness for small dogs?

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 7:21pm PST 
I have mine all custom made by one of the Dogsters....I really like them...they are small and soft..you pick out the material on line of her samples..you can get the dogs name embroidered on them..if you want to see a sample look at my girl, Billie Jeans page...she is modeling hers....I bought the matching leashes too.
If you want my friends name , feel free to paw mail me....
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Dougal, Feb 3 9:57 pm

Small Dogs > I am new here and tiny, mommy need some advice
Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 7:52am PST 
Oh one more thing...you might want an excersize pen....we love ours!
At our house these are used pretty much only when mom and dad have to be gone for a few hours or an emergency arises and they need to put us somewhere safe till other family can get to us...and emergencies do happen so be prepared..like our moms brother got in a bad accident in July and mom had to go now. Ours is quite big but yours wouldn't have to be...it's like a little fenced in area and mom put it in the basement cuz we have tile floor there...on one end is papers incase we need to go....food and water...then toys and beds.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Sep 14 8:11 am

Small Dogs > I am new here and tiny, mommy need some advice

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Thu Sep 8, '11 7:32am PST 
Oh Ella you are soooo cute! All of us girls cept Nati were 2 lbs 2 oz's when we came home at 8 and 10 weeks....everyone has given you such good advice but I wanted to add something...I think it's called a diffuser...it looks just like a Glade plug in...it gives off the scent a mother dog gives to calm her babies....we got one for Nati cuz she had alot of seperation anxiety and it worked wonders! Here in my area they are a little spendy...like $30 for the first set, then refills are $15. You might not be so afraid in your new home away from fur mom and sibs if your mommy gets that.
We too would like to know when you get home so we can send a pup pal request...by the way I am full grown and weigh 4lbs. 4oz's....we are tiny little ones so when we have company esp. children mom puts us all in our xpens so no one steps on us etc...we wish you the best and happiness to burn!laugh out loud Oh and our mom would say harnesses only...cuz of our necks! We are not home now but that thing is called a DPA or DAP diffuser and mom bought Nati's at a place that sells dog food and stuff like that.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Sep 14 8:11 am

Small Dogs > Best Collars For Tiny Dogs?

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Tue Aug 2, '11 5:57am PST 
Just recently I had a friend from this site make collars and harnesses for my 4 girls. She did an amazing job. They are cute, comfortable, and best of all they FIT!! If you go to Billie Jeans page she is wearing hers. I will always get my harnesses and collars from the Brat Packs Mamma now!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Kai, Aug 13 6:43 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Billie Jean needs your prayers!

Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Sat Jul 30, '11 5:13am PST 
Thanks Lexi and Turner!!!
Hey Lexi..I LOVE your name...BOL...thats cuz we have a Lexi you know...yep I am fine now, my old self, and Demi's eye finally took a turn for the better...mom took Nat to the vet yesterday thinking she had an ear infection but it was just a little inflamed...now mom is breathing a HUGE sigh of relief cuz we are all ok.happy dance
Thanks for your support, hugs, prayers, etc.....smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ty, Aug 1 3:12 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Billie Jean needs your prayers!
Billie Jean

Mamma\'s dainty- baby

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 4:43am PST 
Thankyou Tiki,
Billie Jean is fine and she has demanded(BOL) her share of special attention and love! Last night we were all out playing in the yard but when I sat down in the lawn chair she wanted to be right on my lap!! And so it was...thanks for your caring!!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ty, Aug 1 3:12 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.