Postings by Demi Joy

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Small Dogs > I just have to say how freaking awesome small dogs are!!!
Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 12:28pm PST 
As a kid and in the early years of my marriage all we ever had were big dogs except for a couple medium sized dogs. I never appreciated the small dogs because like so many of you I bought into the stigma of little yappy ankle biters and will add ...all they ever did was look cute...WRONG!
I have 2 Maltese and a Morkie and they are wonderful! They are loving and sweet..hardly bark at all, actually are very quiet little dogs until someone comes to the door but hey they are just protecting what is theirs!! Because of them I live a better life, they are my therapy dogs. They have made life sweeter then I had ever imagined!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Radar O'Reilly, Aug 28 9:07 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Looking for Morkie Friends!!!
Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Fri Jul 29, '11 4:56am PST 
hey !!! I'm a Morkie and I look just like Tango and Cash! I would love to be friends!!! I am 2 1/2 years old now and full grown....I weigh in at abt. 6 lbs....I say about because I have a bit of a wieght problem...mom always has to be on it. I was supposed to be a "smaller" Morkie according to my breeder. Mom and I know Morkies of all sizes, we know one that got pretty big so it really depends on the size of the parents. Did you see them? Do you know how big they are? I have to say I have never heard anyone who has a Morkie ever have one complaint about them and I have had people try to BUY mine off me !! Demi is the PERFECT dog! Perfect disposition as well as everything else.
Your Tango and Cash are beautiful! Oh and at 10 weeks Demi weighed 2 lbs 2 oz's so that may give you some idea. Demi loves toys! Other Morkies I know on this site are DeeJay and sibling and Snickers....try getting to know them..I'm sure there are lots more too!!
Great meeting you and WELCOME!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Demi Joy, Jul 29 4:56 am

Dogster Crushes > Say your crush/love here (you have to)

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 7:08am PST 
I have a crush on Snickers but mamma says,"No boyfriends!" BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 86 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sep 3 1:48 pm

Dog Health > Help, Sanka's neck has suddenly swollen up (pics)

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '11 7:45am PST 
Oh ya let us get in on the It'll be alright dance for Sanka!!!hamster dancesnoopyhamster dancesnoopy
and prayers big time...do I hear a Hallelughia..prob spelled wrong but ya know what I mean....blue dog
We are waiting with you Sanka's mom!!!!! Sending all positive energy your way!
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Murphy, May 15 7:35 pm

Small Dogs > Maltese Yorkie X

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '11 6:13am PST 
Well I have to get in on this one.... I too have a Morkie and she is from a puppy mill but the one a vet in this town reccommended! That being said our Demi did come from a puppy mill before I knew better as well. This breeder is known to be "more humane" then most. Anyway like Snickers, we ADORE our Morkie and our Demi sounds just like Snickers!
Toto....what you are saying does make sense however if you look on "reputable" web sites about the Morkies....they DO tell you that if the mom is a Maltese they call them Morkies and are supposed to take on more of the moms (Malt's) traits...if the mom was a Yorkie they call them Yorktese and they are supposed to take on the Yorkie traits...again all this being said I have 2 Malts and a Morkie and my Morkie definately took on the traits of her mom. I'm not saying you are wrong in your statement Toto, please don't think that but I know where Snickers is coming from...been there! Either way they are wonderful little dogs! Sweet temperment, eager to please, etc.
When people meet our dogs they always want the Morkie! When I was looking for one 2 years ago now I found some "reputable" Yorkie breeders and thats where I found the Morkie info. Around here I have seen 4 rescues in the past 2 years and all were after we got our Demi.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Abner, Apr 16 9:31 pm

Puppy Place > What breed am I?? and what should my name be?
Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Tue Mar 8, '11 12:29pm PST 
How bout Cap...for Capricorn if you are into that or Lucky as in Lucky to have a home and people to love me!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Presley Star, Mar 8 1:16 pm

Grooming > cody is acting really weird after grooming

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:43am PST 
Yes I'd get him to the vet also! Keep us posted. I am sorry for you and Cody!frown
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Jade Alexandria, Mar 9 9:05 pm

Grooming > cody is acting really weird after grooming

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:42am PST 
Yes I'd get him to the vet also! Keep us posted. I am sorry for you and Cody!frown
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jade Alexandria, Mar 9 9:05 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It is time...

Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:38am PST 
Ohh I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!...and your pack...and can relate to that 4th dog too! We are on the 4th one too and I had to laugh when you said,"It had better be enough!" Amen to that as I am telling myself the same thing! LOVE the name, it's original....and I had to think but of my 3 girls (dogs) only Billie Jean wasn't named first!
This is an exciting and fun time...have a ball!!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Mar 4 11:11 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sitka has gone to the Bridge
Demi Joy

mamma's angel

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 8:18pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss!hug
Lexi, Demi, and Billie
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Demi Joy, Feb 24 8:18 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.