Postings by Pippin

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Desencitization with iTunes
Pippin

Barked: Sun Apr 10, '11 2:33pm PST 
ok there was a post here a few years ago and idont remember the name of it but the told about an album on iTunes you. Could use to help desensative the dogs full of all different sounds a service dog would encounter?does anyone remember this post or know the name of the CD? I want to get it to use it with Pippin

Ps I am socializing him but I am going to need a bit of help to deal with mild sound phobia and think this can be benificail
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Peekaboo, Apr 13 12:47 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Meltdown today
Pippin

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:16am PST 
Thanks I sure hope so it is a bit better though walks are still a struggle but mostly that's he lays down or is trying to EAT everything lol I had forgotten this stage
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pippin, Apr 8 7:16 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Meltdown today

Pippin

Barked: Thu Apr 7, '11 8:17pm PST 
so I had I minner meltdown today in the car Nim was in the backseat and I was up front with Pippin. The meltdown was over the price of steaks and being in a store. When the meltdown hit Pippin crawled into my lap and licked my face and arm. I was impressed and please now let's nope this continues as he gets older and we will have 1 self fought task.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pippin, Apr 8 7:16 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Akc puppy star

Pippin

Barked: Mon Apr 4, '11 6:46am PST 
was looking into going for this title has anyone gotten it or and SDIT puppies going for it too?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Iris vom Zauberberg, Apr 4 12:56 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Bonding issues HELP

Pippin

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 10:39pm PST 
alright so Pippin seems to not be bonding with me he seems to have attached to my mother after she gave him chicken now he wants to be around her all the time. Then she got mad at me for getting upset and pointing out he has no interesting in bonding and told me if I bring it up again I am going to loose him. I need advice I walk, train, fed and play with him but it isnt helping much. Am I worrying to much what should I do....oh an a reasonable conversation with mom is not and never has been N option
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ollivander, Apr 4 5:27 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Let's see the puppies and SDITs
Pippin

Barked: Fri Mar 25, '11 9:01am PST 
alright so I am Durwood how many SDITs and SDIT puppies are here.

Pippin is my SDIT puppy blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ralphie ESA, SDIT, Mar 26 8:26 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > He's Here!

Pippin

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 10:45am PST 
Welcome! And contests! blue dogblue dog lots of feature service dog pups here this is so excitting!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sookie CGC , Mar 24 8:15 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Program trained Psychiatric Service Dogs

Pippin

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 8:07am PST 
wilderwood.org/autism Autism service dogs and nuerolgical service dogs Tenesse cost 10,000
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Dingo, Jun 29 8:01 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > ! week till Pippin come home and

Pippin

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 7:35am PST 
I am scared, very worried, anxeous, excited, happy and confused! I did a lot of research on the breeder and examined her website 100 times a week (before I knee I could get a puppy) then it was more like 30 time a day lol I am not sure if those are accurate numbers except after Pippin was born!! I did thee research I did but now I think I didn't do it good enough! I have joined a GSD website recently and decided to type in the breeder to see if I could find any siblings...................I did and his owner had 3 horror stories, her dog has severe tummy issues and his brother has several alergies aand she knows someone else who got a puppy that died withing a year! I spent hours, days, months researching this breeder and NOW 1 week before my baby comes home I find out that he may end up with severe health issues! I am deffinatly going to need a lot of prayers from those who pray for Pippin! Part of me keeps saying that everything will be alright and he will be okay and evan the best breeders have 1 or 2 bad liters. I am scared because Nimrodel is already special needs! her hips and osteoarthritis in her knees are forcing her into retirement within then net 2 years. the injurey she got after getting steroids is also a constant battle.

The good new of coarse is te dogs owner said her dog has amazingly good structure and wonderful temperament and wouldnt trade her for the world! Pippin is due her a week from today way to late to pull out. I can harldy wait for him to arrive but will be paraniod over every things he does! I do have a lot of hope I ave read from about 4 people that they have or know someone who has dogs from her and they are extremely healthy and couldn't be happier! Sorry I needed to vent but for those who pray will you please join us is praying that he will come to us perfectly healthy? He does have the perfect temperment to match our family out going but submissive to match with Nim's happy but dominant personality lol that is because she has been as mom says "the princes,"for 8 years. ever since she came home she was SPOILED! Also I have noticed this might be true for Pippin too! lol we will be having a puppy shower and using it to socialize him.

We do have an appointment set up with his vet for a week after we get him should I see if they can take us sooner?

Does anyone have any other advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bruno CGC, Mar 23 12:17 am

German Shepherd > My New German Shepherd puppy
Pippin

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 9:04pm PST 
Hello everyone Nimrodels owner here I wanted to introduce everyone to my new German Shepherd puppy Pippin. he is 6 weeks old in this photo and will be cumming home to use next week! We are thinking he will be a long coat
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Raju, Nov 4 3:57 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.